What's new
For Sale
I don't really need any panels at the moment, but I have to admit, these look very nice. You're clearly paying attention to detail and finish.

If you put up a photo of a Blue Diamond panel I'll be curious to see it.

If you can make your Neo Candy panel with 4 buttons, but with the Astro arc like this it would be something I might be interested in too.

neo-candy-astro-arc.jpg

I don't really need any panels at the moment, but I have to admit, these look very nice. You're clearly paying attention to detail and finish.

If you put up a photo of a Blue Diamond panel I'll be curious to see it.

If you can make your Neo Candy panel with 4 buttons, but with the Astro arc like this it would be something I might be interested in too.

neo-candy-astro-arc.jpg
Hello Aurich, I'm glad you liked it, yes I will soon post the photos of the vewlix D Blue and the Vewlix C. On the Neo 29 panel, yes, I will also make one of 4 buttons, this one I poster was the request of a customer.

Would be interested in Windy 1 & 2 panels both 1p / 2p. The only other repro one's available don't sit correctly in the control panel housing.

Will you be doing a 2 player panel for the diamond black Vewlix?

I got one from Chile but its like a mattes sticker feel to it. Don't get me wrong i lovee it but its not an exact design to the original 1 player

@Rbtamanini

Attachments

• E3771A78-AD9A-4885-910E-263AF1E7F4F7.jpeg
    E3771A78-AD9A-4885-910E-263AF1E7F4F7.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DB4AE2BB-E2A5-412D-BC70-D219FE232F58.jpeg
    DB4AE2BB-E2A5-412D-BC70-D219FE232F58.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
1. I'm from Brazil
Why you lucky dog. Brazilian women are hot AF.........
2. Some models yes, it has a panel for example that I use the model of 1 player as base, then when I make the one of 2 players it may be that the location of the holes does not match the original panel you have.
Awesome. Please post pricing for overlays only as well as denote which ones are available as overlays only. In instance of potential hole mismatch, any chance you can make the overlays without the button/joystick holes cut?

I would be immediately interested in overlays for the following and will make one large order when they are all ready:

4x - Sega New Net City 2L12B
4x - Sega New Net City 1L6B
1x - Sega Net City 2L12B
1x - Sega Net City 1L6B
3x - Egret II 2L12B
3x - Egret II 1L6B

May be interested in others.
3. Yes, it's the same as naomi's right, just changing the central logo, to do without problems
Perfect, please post pics once available. Interested in 2L and 1L panels
4. Egret 2 will be out this March, i'm just waiting for the panel that i will use as base to make the cuts of the plates in the exact size.
Egret II repro's tend to do a gradient fade. But the OG panels do the fade with a square dot matrix. Any Egret 2 owner is darn picky so once you have the it ready, please post close up shots.
I'm glad you liked my work and I hope I can help you
I am loving your stuff right now. What is your production lead time? Is everything made to order, or do you have stock panels on hand to ship out?

Oh, and welcome aboard!

Last edited:
I also echo Nem's comment above. I just received a brand new 2p vewlix f panel from taito and it looks nowhere near as good as my 1p panel. Looks like they don't include a reflective foil layer. Your vewlix panel looks better than taito's!
IMO the new one looks super cheap. I had to send an email to Yugo to ask if there had been some issue at manufacturing. He assured me it's correct. The overlay doesn't even ship with a protective film on top. Mine had scratches when I received it :/
Like this? I don't owe an older version 2P CP so I wasn't sure if this was normal.

IMG_3750.jpg

Please let me know if you ever have 2 player panels for the Egret3. Those suckers are hard to find!

Vewlix C 2Players panel, cant wait to place order. Please update once this is ready for purchase.

Would be interested in Windy 1 & 2 panels both 1p / 2p. The only other repro one's available don't sit correctly in the control panel housing.
Hello mdk, unfortunately I do not have this model, but I can do it, if you are interested we do it just like the friend who wanted the Noir panel, in case you send me an old panel that you have, it may be in the deplorable state, 1 or 2 players it will not no matter what I need is an original panel to be able to replicate the design, then I make a new panel and give it to you without any cost, we would make an exchange, you send me an old original and get a new repro, so you help me with a new model and you get a new panel. if you want to do it just send me a PM.

Will you be doing a 2 player panel for the diamond black Vewlix?

I got one from Chile but its like a mattes sticker feel to it. Don't get me wrong i lovee it but its not an exact design to the original 1 player

@Rbtamanini
Hello KingSopz, hello I can do it, I'm even going to make a yellow like that of street fighter v, so to do the D.Black one it won't be a problem, if you want it is $ 130 + shipping. just send me a PM that we align everything.

1. I'm from Brazil
Why you lucky dog. Brazilian women are hot AF.........
2. Some models yes, it has a panel for example that I use the model of 1 player as base, then when I make the one of 2 players it may be that the location of the holes does not match the original panel you have.
Awesome. Please post pricing for overlays only as well as denote which ones are available as overlays only. In instance of potential hole mismatch, any chance you can make the overlays without the button/joystick holes cut?
I would be immediately interested in overlays for the following and will make one large order when they are all ready:

4x - Sega New Net City 2L12B
4x - Sega New Net City 1L6B
1x - Sega Net City 2L12B
1x - Sega Net City 1L6B
3x - Egret II 2L12B
3x - Egret II 1L6B

May be interested in others.
3. Yes, it's the same as naomi's right, just changing the central logo, to do without problems
Perfect, please post pics once available. Interested in 2L and 1L panels
4. Egret 2 will be out this March, i'm just waiting for the panel that i will use as base to make the cuts of the plates in the exact size.
Egret II repro's tend to do a gradient fade. But the OG panels do the fade with a square dot matrix. Any Egret 2 owner is darn picky so once you have the it ready, please post close up shots.
I'm glad you liked my work and I hope I can help you
I am loving your stuff right now. What is your production lead time? Is everything made to order, or do you have stock panels on hand to ship out?
Oh, and welcome aboard!
1. hahaha yes very hot.

2. the overlay is $60, the models i have 100% correctly are, SEGAs Astro, Blast, Naomi, NNC, NC,, all with 2L 3~8 button player, Taitos, vewlix, egret 2 awsd all with 1 player. About others you asked me if I can do it without the holes, yes I can, but when you cut it with a stylus it may be a little rough around the buttons, if you are in love with it I can do it.

3. ok i will made one for next week.

4. I know, the old gradient effect is by dot pattern, the printing mode is different from both, but you can be sure that I will try to do it this way.

I keep some panels, for example, when I have to make a new one, I end up making two so I save time cutting the sheet and also in the production time, so some model or other I have in stock, I believe that tomorrow I already get the stainless steel cuts I ordered 24 panels, different models, and of course the ones that sell the most, I cut more than 1 unit, so when I have a panel available, the production time is shorter, from 7 to 15 days .. I have to have a plate cut there, the deadline is 30 days.

What I really want is a Noir layout + spaced panel for my Vewlix FC (Blasphemy, I know...) while keeping the color scheme correct.
hello, do you want a vewlix panel, vewlix colors, but with the noir layout? it is? if yes, I will send you a PM

Back