What's new
For Sale
I mentioned the panel being a little thicker, so it raises a little more while on the Viewlix to him.

I have a Vewlix Diamond Orange and decided to order the SFV panel. Craftsmanship and quality are great! This repro 2P looks good on my setup and it replaced my original 1P panel. The only thing I'll point out is that the panel is thicker compared to my original.

IMG_1811.jpg
IMG_1815.jpg
I have the same CP for my Vewlix Diamond Orange. I'm planning to do this set up also, but I guessed I have to wait for a revised version that is not too thick.

If you are adventurous enough to take a Dremel to the control panel holder you can make them sit a lot more flush.

I picked up one of each panel about a month ago to compare.

For the RT panels the issue is in the punching process for the M4 standoffs.

This creates a small lip around the M4 stand-off. That small lip is what’s making contact with your control panel holder and causing the large variance on flush sitting.

Compared directly the RT panels are only slightly thicker than the real thing.

If you are adventurous enough to take a Dremel to the control panel holder you can make them sit a lot more flush.

I picked up one of each panel about a month ago to compare.

For the RT panels the issue is in the punching process for the M4 standoffs.

This creates a small lip around the M4 stand-off. That small lip is what’s making contact with your control panel holder and causing the large variance on flush sitting.

Compared directly the RT panels are only slightly thicker than the real thing.
I'll be taking a look at this. Thanks for the tip!

I sent a PM for a Diamond Black 1p overlay only, no control panel, thank you!!

Hello! Looking for a single player black diamond overlay only, no panel needed.

Thank you!!

I sat down with a dremel and a ball tip to create small grooves in the holes to give the standoff screws base "lips" some room. The panel fits more flush now. The metal plate could still be a little thinner though. :)

IMG_1955.JPEG
IMG_1959.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_1958.JPEG
    IMG_1958.JPEG
    584 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1960.JPEG
    IMG_1960.JPEG
    607.5 KB · Views: 100
I sat down with a dremel and a ball tip to create small grooves in the holes to give the standoff screws base "lips" some room. The panel fits more flush now. The metal plate could still be a little thinner though. :)

IMG_1955.JPEG
IMG_1959.JPEG
hry my friend.. i provide a new stainless steel plate, for the new ones I'm using 1.2mm instead 1.5mm.. and I'm using a new tool to clinch the studs.. now he is not deforming the base of the screw so much, I believe he will no longer need this work.

hry my friend.. i provide a new stainless steel plate, for the new ones I'm using 1.2mm instead 1.5mm.. and I'm using a new tool to clinch the studs.. now he is not deforming the base of the screw so much, I believe he will no longer need this work.
@Rbtamanini This sounds good! Most likely going on order a couple of new ones with the new thinner plate you have. I'll send you a PM.

Got my 6 button Neo Candy panel in. It's okay, I'll be honest and say I don't love it though. Here's some photos and thoughts.

First off, dealing with Rbtamanini was easy. My shipping got a little delayed because we ended up combining with another friend of mine, but not his fault. Everything was packed well and came via DHL.

There's a thin protective layer on the front (I had to message him to make sure, didn't want to try peeling off something I shouldn't) and a protective backing on the back too. Back isn't mirror finish, but it's highly reflective if you care. Front is very shiny once you peel off layer. That's not gonna match the stock look, but it's vibrant that way, so just a choice and something to be aware of.

The lever mounting is for Sanwa JLFs. This isn't stock for this panel, which is meant to be Seimtus mounts, so again something to be aware of. JLF is very standard, maybe most people prefer it that way.

So if you're looking for something for an authentic restore this isn't the panel for you. Colors, shine, and lever mounting are all pretty different from stock. I don't care that much, I have a nice original panel, this was for alternate button mounting. So not too fussed about any of those issues.

The reason I don't love it is the fit just isn't great. It lines up so so in the plastic cab housing. Little tight up at the top, little gap at bottom. Nothing major, and would be easy to live with, except for the fact that the panel is too thick. It sits up a bit proud on the cab housing, and that means there's a sharp edge protruding where your palms naturally rest when playing.

That I'm not wild about. See how it feels once I get everything mounted, I need to buy new parts still, haven't tested it in play. But it's definitely not comfortable compared to stock. Every other little detail or change is easy enough to live with, it's the thickness being wrong that kinda sucks.

Here's some photos to compare with stock.

IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2026.jpg
IMG_2027.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I think you can get LS-32s with a plate that might fit. So scratch that issue until I look into it more, I've only ever mounted my Seimitsus with the S plate.

Last edited:
Got my 6 button Neo Candy panel in. It's okay, I'll be honest and say I don't love it though. Here's some photos and thoughts.

First off, dealing with Rbtamanini was easy. My shipping got a little delayed because we ended up combining with another friend of mine, but not his fault. Everything was packed well and came via DHL.

There's a thin protective layer on the front (I had to message him to make sure, didn't want to try peeling off something I shouldn't) and a protective backing on the back too. Back isn't mirror finish, but it's highly reflective if you care. Front is very shiny once you peel off layer. That's not gonna match the stock look, but it's vibrant that way, so just a choice and something to be aware of.

The lever mounting is for Sanwa JLFs. This isn't stock for this panel, which is meant to be Seimtus mounts, so again something to be aware of. JLF is very standard, maybe most people prefer it that way.

So if you're looking for something for an authentic restore this isn't the panel for you. Colors, shine, and lever mounting are all pretty different from stock. I don't care that much, I have a nice original panel, this was for alternate button mounting. So not too fussed about any of those issues.

The reason I don't love it is the fit just isn't great. It lines up so so in the plastic cab housing. Little tight up at the top, little gap at bottom. Nothing major, and would be easy to live with, except for the fact that the panel is too thick. It sits up a bit proud on the cab housing, and that means there's a sharp edge protruding where your palms naturally rest when playing.

That I'm not wild about. See how it feels once I get everything mounted, I need to buy new parts still, haven't tested it in play. But it's definitely not comfortable compared to stock. Every other little detail or change is easy enough to live with, it's the thickness being wrong that kinda sucks.

Here's some photos to compare with stock.

IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2026.jpg
IMG_2027.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, I think you can get LS-32s with a plate that might fit. So scratch that issue until I look into it more, I've only ever mounted my Seimitsus with the S plate.
Hello Aurich, thanks for the feedback, about some points of your feedback.

Youu can use seimitsu stick but with the SE plate that straight. .

About the color it is correct compared to the 2L12B panel, in case an original was used to make the colors. the 2L 8B panel has a darker background.

About the thickness it really gets a little higher, until then you were using 1.5mm plates, today I am already using 1.2mm plates leaving you at the correct height. I'm sorry for your going on the 1.5mm, but it was the last piece I still had in stock.

I just installed LS-40 Seimitsus with an SE plate, works fine. The color is fine, just showing people the difference. Same with the gloss, I don't care.

The thickness is definitely disappointing, I'll live with it, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else order without making sure you're getting the thinner one.

IMG_2052.jpg

I just installed LS-40 Seimitsus with an SE plate, works fine. The color is fine, just showing people the difference. Same with the gloss, I don't care.

The thickness is definitely disappointing, I'll live with it, but I wouldn't recommend anyone else order without making sure you're getting the thinner one.
An honest and respectful product review from someone who's made some great products himself. I can dig it.
@Aurich I'd really like to know...did you get that Neo Candy re-sprayed, or did you just get one in that nice of condition...it's beautiful.

Back