What's new
For Sale
Received a Vewlix L repro panel from Rbtamanini today. Some early thoughts:

* Packaging is very good. Rbtamanini is using a wood or very heavy duty rigid cardboard box to ship these in. The panel is very well protected and arrived with no damage. It's not bent or warped. Big thumbs up.
* I ordered a semi-custom 2P16B Vewlix L panel with labels for XBOX/PC controls. The panel graphics look fantastic and the labels look awesome. My only complaint is that the color does not match the original Vewlix L panel or side-art. Yes, I have a real Vewlix and not a Chewlix -- but you can see the repro color is more silver and lighter. The original panel I have matches the marquee and side-art color perfectly.
* I have not installed it yet, but the posts appear to match the original just fine. The quality all around is truly excellent.

I'm not sure if I will actually keep this panel or not. It's mostly exactly what I wanted, but the color is way way way off and is very noticeable. Even my wife who knows jack about this stuff asked why the color was different.

Attachments

• IMG_5387.jpg
    IMG_5387.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
I was wondering if the official Taito Panel is interchangeable with Rbtamanini overlay. For example, if I want Rbtamanini SFV 2 Player overlay for my Vewlix Diamond Orange. Will Taito Vewlix 2 Player CP fit with his overlay or you have to get both Rbtamanini Panel and Overlay.

I was wondering if the official Taito Panel is interchangeable with Rbtamanini overlay. For example, if I want Rbtamanini SFV 2 Player overlay for my Vewlix Diamond Orange. Will Taito Vewlix 2 Player CP fit with his overlay or you have to get both Rbtamanini Panel and Overlay.
I think the best bet is to ask for an overlay without holes cut and cut them yourself after adhering it to the panel.

For those on the fence about buying Rbtamamini reproduction panels... BUY THEM! I was blown away by the quality of his productions. I bought 2 panels and an overlay from him. The 2 panels were the SFV Vewlix panels and the overlay was the New Net City overlay. All of the New Net City reproductions I have seen so far have been terrible. This one is easily the best to date.

SFV-panel.jpg
Hi
For those on the fence about buying Rbtamamini reproduction panels... BUY THEM! I was blown away by the quality of his productions. I bought 2 panels and an overlay from him. The 2 panels were the SFV Vewlix panels and the overlay was the New Net City overlay. All of the New Net City reproductions I have seen so far have been terrible. This one is easily the best to date.

SFV-panel.jpg

NNC-overlay.jpg
Hi, going to order a new net city panel, but looking on the internet showing a little different on the background of the panel graphic, is there two different version of the original panel for the new net city?

Hi, going to order a new net city panel, but looking on the internet showing a little different on the background of the panel graphic, is there two different version of the original panel for the new net city?

Can you show an example? I've only seen 1 New Net City design ever.

Or likely he's just thinking of an original NNC panel. It does look very different to the repro one. You can make out the clouds in the background graphics on an original panel.

Or likely he's just thinking of an original NNC panel. It does look very different to the repro one. You can make out the clouds in the background graphics on an original panel.
That’s what I mean, some detail of the original is missing.

Hi, I’m interested in buying:

SAMMY ATOMISWAVE SD 2L12B

Please let me know. Thank you.

Received a panel a little while ago and finally got the rough version of my supergun controller put together. My routing isn't great but it does the job; plenty of work to do before it's 'finished' (lots of sanding, mounting I/O boards, wiring everything more effectively, and designing/printing the back panel).
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg

hello, I’m interested to 1player 8buttons + start vewlix diamant blue please

Back