What's new
For Sale
Hello,
Has anyone had any contact with @Rbtamanini lately? I paid him for a panel on may 30th, and he said it should be done in 20 days, and delivered in 30-45. I am nearing 45days, and he hasn't gotten my shipping info or payment to ship yet. He also isn't responding to my message requesting an update. I haven't ordered from him before, and i was wondering if this is normal.
I'm in the same boat as well. I assume it will all work out, but would appreciate an update.

I would suggest to just be patient, I was getting nervous about receiving my panel just like you guys.

I ended up messaging him a few times to get no answer. eventually he got back to me and told me it was on the way.

I still need to write a proper feedback
I am in the same situation.
I had a message from him 5 days ago. Saying he'd show me something, and he hasn't yet. I'm in no rush, but he's clearly both around and not super available right now.

The panel thing can take a while, I'd just be patient. This is very niche custom stuff, not off the shelf, and sometimes there are delays in the process, or getting enough orders together to do a batch or whatever else. I'm sure he'll come through.

Communication is good though, he should definitely respond even if it's to say "sorry, gotta wait".
Hello,
Has anyone had any contact with @Rbtamanini lately? I paid him for a panel on may 30th, and he said it should be done in 20 days, and delivered in 30-45. I am nearing 45days, and he hasn't gotten my shipping info or payment to ship yet. He also isn't responding to my message requesting an update. I haven't ordered from him before, and i was wondering if this is normal.

Thank you all for the feedback and i apologize for the delay in answering some, in the last month i had several problems with the printer that makes my overlays including having to change supplier, but everything was resolved last thursday and this week i will receive the overlays that are missing to finalize the orders. again I apologize for that, I hope this doesn't change the trust placed in my work.

Were you ever able to make a 2p noir panel?
I'm just waiting one panel that I trade arrive to me to replicate the artwork and start to sell. I should have already received it but the post office is too late to deliver it was sent on May 11th, I believe it shouldn't take long for me to receive it... as soon as I'm able to sell, I'll send you a message... will you?

Has anyone heard from @Rbtamanini in the past week? I've been checking in to see if my panel (which was in stock) has shipped yet, but haven't heard anything back.

EDIT: He just got in touch and my panel is shipping this week.

Last edited:
I just recieved my panel and I could not be happier with the quality. Arrived fairly quickly and well protected.

It is better than the original from a material standpoint. No fitment issues and Rafael was nice enough to include spacers and fasteners for the joysticks. Even the mounting studs on the backside were replicated perfectly.

This exceeded my expectations on all levels. Wish everyone took their work as seriously as Rafael does. AAA all around.

Attachments

• 20210721_000253.jpg
    20210721_000253.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 20210721_000217.jpg
    20210721_000217.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 20210720_234609.jpg
    20210720_234609.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 20210720_214553.jpg
    20210720_214553.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 152
I just recieved my panel and I could not be happier with the quality. Arrived fairly quickly and well protected.

It is better than the original from a material standpoint. No fitment issues and Rafael was nice enough to include spacers and fasteners for the joysticks. Even the mounting studs on the backside were replicated perfectly.

This exceeded my expectations on all levels. Wish everyone took their work as seriously as Rafael does. AAA all around.

Amazing! Can't wait to have mine shipped out- the clone panel I have right now is a terrible fit on my Vewlix L.

The quality of these panels look amazing! PM SENT.

Hello,

giving my review for the Vewlix FC 2p Panel.

got It a while back but just got around to it. Packaging was good but i do miss that hard box you was using a while back :).

Panel is amazing and amazing work
As always :).

Attachments

• C0E343CF-9187-4239-9C55-C32B78408213.jpeg
    C0E343CF-9187-4239-9C55-C32B78408213.jpeg
    166.7 KB · Views: 133
I wanted to pop in and say I got my panel today. Looks great. There are differences from the original panel, but it looks great and is made very well. Very happy with it.

Attachments

• image_67222017(1).JPG
    image_67222017(1).JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 134
Finally received the Astro City marquee (billboard). Other than the "AERO DYNAMIC SHAPE" font being too thin, it looks identical:

IMG_5988.JPGIMG_5990.JPG

Also received a 1 player 6 button Blast City panel and the quality is great. The start button area looks empty without any "START" logo or other graphics, but it seems some official panels also had a naked start button so I can't complain.
IMG_5984.jpeg

Finally received the Astro City marquee (billboard). Other than the "AERO DYNAMIC SHAPE" font being too thin, it looks identical:
The Astro City logo is wrong too. The spacing between the O and the C is way off, and the kerning between the the letters in CITY are off too.

It looks like it lights up really nice, but the way the actual design is wrong bothers me. Rbtamanini if you send me your file for this I will fix it all for free for you. I mean no offense, but this is like spotting the issues with a knockoff Rolex where they don't get the logo right. You'll get more sales with something accurate. :)

Edit: Here's a clear way to see how the Astro City logo is wrong. Again, no offense intended here, but it's the iconic logo for the cab, I couldn't buy this with it being so off.

astro-city-compare.gif

Last edited:
The Astro City logo is wrong too. The spacing between the O and the C is way off, and the kerning between the the letters in CITY are off too.

It looks like it lights up really nice, but the way the actual design is wrong bothers me. Rbtamanini if you send me your file for this I will fix it all for free for you. I mean no offense, but this is like spotting the issues with a knockoff Rolex where they don't get the logo right. You'll get more sales with something accurate. :)

Edit: Here's a clear way to see how the Astro City logo is wrong. Again, no offense intended here, but it's the iconic logo for the cab, I couldn't buy this with it being so off.

astro-city-compare.gif
pm sent

astro-city-compare.gif
This is good constructive criticism and a great example for the whole forum to follow. Hats off.

Thanks Derick! I don't use CorelDraw but was able to convert it to an SVG to open in Illustrator. This already looks like it's been modified from the printed one, you can see the spacing between the words is bigger, but I'll get in and do my anal graphic designer eyeball over it.

astro-cdr.png

I have a decently clean original that I'm going to be using as a reference, I'll correct for any lens distortion, and got my calipers out for a sanity check on the scale.

The colors are already fine, so not worried about the photos blowing out some, I only need to see the shapes.
IMG_3562.jpg
IMG_3564.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpg
    IMG_3563.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 66
Back