What's new
For Sale
I need some panels here. One Astro, one vewlix and maybe second one vewlix

Just to remind my previus PM..
1643276174226.png

Thank you!

He is great, received a vewlix subpanel wich is the best ever made...

Last edited:
Late post received my vewlix c panel and customer sq panel. Awesome panels!

Anyone heard from Rbtamanini lately? Order something from him back on Jan 11, and have pinged him a couple of times in the past month and have had no response in over a month. ???

I imagine he only responds when he has an actual update. Rest assured he will respond but if whatever lead time he gave you has not yet or just recently passed, I would wait a little longer for a response.

I wouldn't worry at all about your panel, you will definitely receive it.

Alguém ouviu falar de Rbtamanini recentemente? Encomende algo dele em 11 de janeiro e o pingou algumas vezes no mês passado e não teve resposta em mais de um mês. ???
Imagino que ele só responda quando tiver uma atualização real. Tenha certeza de que ele responderá, mas se o prazo de entrega que ele deu a você ainda não tiver passado ou tiver passado recentemente, eu esperaria um pouco mais por uma resposta.

Eu não me preocuparia com o seu painel, você definitivamente o receberá.
hllo friends, pm sent

@Rbtamanini
- how long is current production time for vewlix c panels?
- Do you ship from Brazil?
-Can you send „as gift“ to avoid high tax at customs?
Thanks

Not sure what's going on with @Rbtamanini, but it I paid for an Astro marquee from him 3 months ago, after 2 months of delays he said he was going to ship it (3/11), and here it is 4/12 and nothing. He hasn't answered any PMs in a month either. He logs in almost everyday, so maybe this public post will grab his attention.

Not sure what's going on with @Rbtamanini, but it I paid for an Astro marquee from him 3 months ago, after 2 months of delays he said he was going to ship it (3/11), and here it is 4/12 and nothing. He hasn't answered any PMs in a month either. He logs in almost everyday, so maybe this public post will grab his attention.

Might be easier to contact him on Facebook. I found his profile and posts on the Taito Vewlix/Chewlix Owners Group.

Just received a reproduction Astro City marquee from @Rbtamanini and am quite pleased with the quality. See the picture below -- the top marquee is from Overcome Arcade on eBay and the bottom one from Rafael. Some major differences of Rafael's panel compared to Overcome's:
  • Much richer colors
  • The color is more consistent; Overcome's has "splotches" in the green
  • The silver is silver
  • The black is black and does not transmit light
  • The bottom is beveled like the original
I plan to get it installed this weekend and will take some pictures. But overall, this is a very nice repro. My original marquee was faded and cracked, so even Overcome Arcade's was better than nothing, but Rafael's is in another league. Also, the Overcome marquee was starting to delaminate (see top) -- the black was pealing off. :( Hopefully Rafael's panel lasts longer -- it certainly appears to be MUCH better made, so my hopes are high!

IMG_6422.jpg

Back