What's new
For Sale
I got my 1P6B NNC panel from Rafael about 3 weeks ago and the quality is exceptional. Very happy.

lol, I couldn't wait until the weekend to put Rafael's Astro City marquee in the cab. So here it is lit-up. Please note: I didn't put ANY adhesive on the back of the marquee, this is just a dry fit with the 2 bolts. It looks great!

Attachments

• IMG_6423.jpg
    IMG_6423.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 193
Just received a reproduction Astro City marquee from @Rbtamanini and am quite pleased with the quality. See the picture below -- the top marquee is from Overcome Arcade on eBay and the bottom one from Rafael. Some major differences of Rafael's panel compared to Overcome's:
  • Much richer colors
  • The color is more consistent; Overcome's has "splotches" in the green
  • The silver is silver
  • The black is black and does not transmit light
  • The bottom is beveled like the original
I plan to get it installed this weekend and will take some pictures. But overall, this is a very nice repro. My original marquee was faded and cracked, so even Overcome Arcade's was better than nothing, but Rafael's is in another league. Also, the Overcome marquee was starting to delaminate (see top) -- the black was pealing off. :( Hopefully Rafael's panel lasts longer -- it certainly appears to be MUCH better made, so my hopes are high!

IMG_6422.jpg
Kinda sucks that I fixed his incorrect logo for free and he’s still selling people the old design with the wrong spacing.

Hi, do you already work on Noir Cab "Gold" panel ? I send you a PM.

Someone can give me screw ref or equivalent for this arounded in red please, ref from manual it's not explicit for find it:

astro_11.png

astro_10.png

And someone have exact ref about green screw arounded because nothing in manual.

Back