What's new
No clue on the Midway boards, but Irem M92 in particular is very fuzzy and dim compared to most.

In my case, video brightness is too dim, despite having the 2 rbg pots at max. This is using the SCART output. @Axun

1694986996496.png
The jamma scart capture board I got also has a dimming issue. It's eating up the power somewhere and reducing signal output so the image on the arcade itself is dim and doesn't look right.

The jamma scart capture board I got also has a dimming issue. It's eating up the power somewhere and reducing signal output so the image on the arcade itself is dim and doesn't look right.
I'll test VGA.

So is “leave a message” still the best way for support? I am having problems with my Naomi CF that I got from Axun unfortunately.

Damn that sucks. I wish I could just chat with the guy and figure out what’s wrong with it.

Hello everyone,

I am back and I can try to help those that are having issues.
I was absent most of 2022 and in 2023 had to go to the states to a health program due to very serious health conditions that took me 8 months of therapy.
Anyways, I am back now and I want to help.

Please if you see this mention your problem. I cannot read 8 pages of backlog. Please leave tell me the issues and I will report it back to Axun.

I want to remind people that his english is not good and often it is very difficult for him to understand all issues via translators. Some of these terms we use just doesnt translate.

Ok lets go and try to solve these issues.

Best Regards,
Funk

Hello everyone,

I am back and I can try to help those that are having issues.
I was absent most of 2022 and in 2023 had to go to the states to a health program due to very serious health conditions that took me 8 months of therapy.
Anyways, I am back now and I want to help.

Please if you see this mention your problem. I cannot read 8 pages of backlog. Please leave tell me the issues and I will report it back to Axun.

I want to remind people that his english is not good and often it is very difficult for him to understand all issues via translators. Some of these terms we use just doesnt translate.

Ok lets go and try to solve these issues.

Best Regards,
Funk
我跟他買了一個jamma extractor。但是用的時候,我的螢幕變更暗了。為什麼?我的影像基本不應該被影響了嗎?

@drfunk2k Hopefully that means your health is back on track!

Can you help me confirm that the C-Box + Axunworks SCART cable outputs at 75 Ohm for use with consumer equipment? It’s a build from late 2022, with an RGB-ADJ pot, not a TTL / 75 Ohm switch. My C-Box has been sitting in a corner because I didn’t want to blow up any of my SCART equipment.

@9999 Damage
Yes. It is safe. Please feel free to use it.
In fact, the optimized design was done at the end of 2021.
The output is RGB 75Ω driver, as safe as composite video.

I hope this helps.

@VodkaGobalsky
What board are you trying to play on?
Can you take some photos of the setup and the display and Axun will try to trouble shoot for you.

Best Regards,
DrFunk2k

@9999 Damage
Yes. It is safe. Please feel free to use it.
In fact, the optimized design was done at the end of 2021.
The output is RGB 75Ω driver, as safe as composite video.

I hope this helps.

@VodkaGobalsky
What board are you trying to play on?
Can you take some photos of the setup and the display and Axun will try to trouble shoot for you.

Best Regards,
DrFunk2k
CPS2 board and CPS1 board. Both have same behavior. I'll try to get videos tomorrow.

Back