What's new
Looks interesting.

The one thing I do not understand on many super guns is why they have Neo Geo controller ports. Most people don't have Neo Geo controllers, and if they do they probably don't want to wear them out. A standard Super NES controller port, or a Saturn/PS controller port or a USB controller port would seem to make more sense.

maybe because JAMMA is standard 4 buttons and neogeo is 4 buttons idk hehe it just the way it always was

Looks interesting.

The one thing I do not understand on many super guns is why they have Neo Geo controller ports. Most people don't have Neo Geo controllers, and if they do they probably don't want to wear them out. A standard Super NES controller port, or a Saturn/PS controller port or a USB controller port would seem to make more sense.
I believe SNES, GENESIS, SATURN, PSX, etc all require some type of circuit/controller to handle or interpret the inputs.

DB15/Neo Geo does not require this and can be used for up to 6 buttons.

You can very easily wire up an arcade stick using DB15.

I bought a bunch of Neo Geo CD pads, but I usually use DB15 to Genesis adapter with 8bitdo M30 wireless.

I believe SNES, GENESIS, SATURN, PSX, etc all require some type of circuit/controller to handle or interpret the inputs.

DB15/Neo Geo does not require this and can be used for up to 6 buttons.

You can very easily wire up an arcade stick using DB15.

I bought a bunch of Neo Geo CD pads, but I usually use DB15 to Genesis adapter with 8bitdo M30 wireless.
right, most of the console pads need an input multiplexer chip while the Neo is passive

You can get DB15 breakout box with screw terminal and wire up a controller in no time...

Back