What's new

mugen_ketsueki

Professional
Reaction score
I’m attempting to use a Capcom I/O board for the Ringedge 2. But when it boots up it’s saying Error No JVS I/O Detected! So I’m puzzled if this won’t work on it. Cause my Naomi 2 and Taito Type X2 works fine with it. Anyone has information about this or help in general please let me know ASAP.

Thank you all who helps within this community!

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Ok i will check this @Derick2k cause i am here thinking oh wow my I/O died or something. SO i will look into getting that.

Cause i am using it through a supergun so it would be that i would need more then that.

If its Nikos multi release, it will work with the Sega Type 3 and Taito JVS io boards, not sure if it will work with any others, like an older Sega JVS IOs with jamma edge, etc.. Maybe @Niko can shed some info for ya/

If its Nikos multi release, it will work with the Sega Type 3 and Taito JVS io boards, not sure if it will work with any others, like an older Sega JVS IOs with jamma edge, etc.. Maybe @Niko can shed some info for ya/
It works on Sega JVS2JAMMA v1

I use one of these. Works with everything so far. You said you use a super gun, so this will use the same DB15 controller port (supporting up to six buttons + select and start). I've used it with DB15 to SNES controller adapters as well without issue. I wired up my Vewlix for DB15 (adapting the JST wiring to DB15) and run that instead of the Taito JVS IO which had compatibility issues with different systems.

Back