What's new
For Sale
Cut-off for getting on the order list is this Friday. PM me if you'd like any of the cables I've offered so far. I'll put in a parts order this Friday, so if you haven't PM'd me and are looking for a specific cable, you'll be at the mercy of what stock remains after I've gone through the order list.

Last day to get on the pre-order list. I'll be cutting off pre-orders tomorrow at 9am PST. So far I've got requests for SNES, NES, PCE, Dreamcast, and I still have a ton of Saturn cables left too.

Since orders have died down considerably, I think this will be my last run of cables for the foreseeable future.

Parts order placed. Thanks everyone who requested cables. As soon as I get the parts in the mail I’ll assemble the cables and collect payment before sending them out.

I’ll also update this thread on the remaining stock. Cheers!

I've got all the parts in and am currently working down the list building cables for the pre-order folks. When your orders are ready, i'll PM you all with payment details before they get shipped out.

I will also list what cables are left over for sale once the pre-orders are fulfilled.

I'm looking to finish up cables in the next couple days, and have shipping ready for Saturday. I'll be contacting people with payment details shortly.

Let me know when you do the next batches definitely want to grab some snes and Saturn

Let me know when you do the next batches definitely want to grab some snes and Saturn
unfortunately this is my last run. These take a bunch of time to make, and I’m noticing a decline in demand now (half the number of orders each batch I’ve done).
I will have left over stock from this batch, SNES and Saturn included, so if you’d like those I can get that order ready for you when I ship out the preorder list.

Just send me a PM with the exact cables and quantities you want. :)

Alright, all pre-orders have been shipped out, so I'm listing what's left for sale (updated the first post). PM me if you're looking for cables! This will be the last of the cables I'll be offering.

With the announcement of the Brook Retro Board, I figured I should bump this thread.
Still got a bunch of cables left. Check the first post!

Bump with updated stock. Check first post!

interested in purchasing your Saturn cables, do I pm you or??

Stock updated, added more Saturn cables!

Lets give this a bump. I still got some cables ready to be made!

I have an extra, unused pair of Dreamcast cables. I’m looking to straight up trade for a pair of Saturn cables. Any takers?

SNES Cables are sold out (for now)

Back