What's new
The chargeback took hold and Omar says his account went negative for the full amount (roughly -$1800 instead of -$600) and when the chargeback was cancelled the balance went to $0 instead of +$1200. He is on the phone twice a week with PayPal trying to figure out where the missing $1200 went.
Those numbers still don't add up. It's a very flawed story.

I am taking him at his word and we are working at it.
That is probably a big mistake.

Why don't the two of you get on the phone with PayPal at the same time and see what's up?

For someone with no scruples, it's no big deal to lie to someone once a week; especially when it means they keep your money.

A con will always tell you he's working on it, or anything he has to, to put your mind at ease.

You want to believe him, so you do. That's his advantage over you.

With nothing forcing him to pay, you will never see that money.

wow. just catching up on this story. so to be clear horacio, omar, and arcade_game are all the same person? I thought I knew horacio.

Is that Sigma Table supposed to be restored? It's not the right color, and it's missing quite a bit. :/
Paint on the Aero looks really odd too, like way too bright of a white. And the decals are extremely dark. Maybe a trick of the light, these things are hard to photograph, but I wouldn't really consider either some godlike restoration.

What Omar has told me is that he received the funds from Tony and only removed $600 to start the project.

The chargeback took hold and Omar says his account went negative for the full amount (roughly -$1800 instead of -$600) and when the chargeback was cancelled the balance went to $0 instead of +$1200. He is on the phone twice a week with PayPal trying to figure out where the missing $1200 went.

Have you asked for any proof of this? Ask him to take screen captures of his withdrawals and deposits in Paypal history.

I don't buy it.

Yeah terrible photos I took and I know everyone has and is entitled to their opinions, but only I know all the details of this transaction and I have no issues and knew what to expect as I was communicated with throughout the process. I’m not big into the scene and in no way do I believe any one transaction makes up for another, but with all due respect that goes both ways. I haven’t seen anyone complain about @Arcade game before and one weird interaction that involved 3 people (1 innocent bystander brought in by someone else) has defined him. I know several people that attended Arcadeshocks events and were all hyped by what Horacio brought, I’ve seen several names bashing in this post that I’ve seen in others and other forums asking him for things and praising the work he does, and now it’s all negative with NONE of us knowing all the details. @ItsBobDudes sounds like a super cool guy who’s in the middle of that other situation and I hope it’s all good for him especially since he’s trying to help. But it’s crazy how quickly people flip on people here.
I'm glad you are happy with your transaction. Looks like some fun stuff that you purchased. I hope you enjoy it.

I don't think anyone changed their option "quickly". The thread played out, and one side has been more open than the other.

The popular opinion is exactly what would be expected, based on the events as we know them. Both sides have the same ability to clear this up, but only one side has made any effort to do so.

Have you ever heard of Hennessy? He used to make/sell custom Dodge Viper sports cars (and other cars). If you do a quick search on him, you will see that some people are happy customers, and others will never see their money again, nor get what they paid for. Hennessey has delivered some awesome cars. He's also ripped off a lot of people. This situation seems to have some similarities, but on a much smaller scale.

People are complicated, and most are not all good or all bad. Sometimes a good person does a very bad thing. But you can't blame anyone for "flipping" their opinion of someone when something very bad comes to light.

I, very much, hope that @ItsBobDudes gets his money back and proof is given that everyone was wrong for jumping to conclusions. That would be the happiest outcome for everyone.

This all sounds like some bs and I’d be super pissed if I was in Bobs shoes. Arcade is lying and it’s why he won’t show his PayPal activity. It’s sus af and any normal person would just provide a screenshot of said PayPal activity instead of lying and making fake screenshots that are months old. He either owes Bob a refund or a cab and it needs to happen asap. This is ridiculous honestly.

I agree that the lack of proof of any of his stories that by the way never added up is proof that he is scamming Bob. Honestly Bob should be refunded by Tony, and Tony should police report this theft and take it to small claims or similar where I doubt the transaction history from PayPal would work against Tony

After reading the entire thread there isn't a single transaction screenshot from arcade game, it would take like 30 seconds to get all relevant transaction information showing when the money came in and where it went (whether withdrawn to bank account or chargeback) and put this to bed.

I hope the OP gets his money back but this has and continues to be drawn out way too much to have a happy ending.

Edit: Just to emphasise my point, the person alleged to have the money is also the only one out of the 3 involved unwilling to share transaction screenshots, that's pretty telling.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone changed their option "quickly". The thread played out, and one side has been more open than the other.
Exactly that, only that here we do our best to help solve the issue, even if it didn't happen here or it doesn't involve us.
any normal person would just provide a screenshot of said PayPal activity
This is the way to support what you say.
After reading the entire thread there isn't a single transaction screenshot from arcade game, it would take like 30 seconds to get all relevant transaction information showing when the money came in and where it went (whether withdrawn to bank account or chargeback) and put this to bed.
Again....this can end very quick providing evidences.

I agree that the lack of proof of any of his stories that by the way never added up is proof that he is scamming Bob. Honestly Bob should be refunded by Tony, and Tony should police report this theft and take it to small claims or similar where I doubt the transaction history from PayPal would work against Tony
I feel the same way, Tony's part in this isn't played good either, he should refund Bob ASAP and the two remaining and original party's resolve their issue.

Tony's part in this isn't played good either, he should refund Bob ASAP and the two remaining and original party's resolve their issue.
While I think it makes a lot more sense for Tony to refund Bob and Tony to go after Omar directly, if you read the entire thread it IS Bob who has decided to stay in the middle of things. Tony's offered a refund, Bob has turned it down in favor of dealing with Omar himself.

While I think it makes a lot more sense for Tony to refund Bob and Tony to go after Omar directly, if you read the entire thread it IS Bob who has decided to stay in the middle of things. Tony's offered a refund, Bob has turned it down in favor of dealing with Omar himself.
Yeah, if I cared for Bob I wouldn't let him stand in the middle. I think Bob is seriously hurt in this situation.
You just don´t offer a refund, you just do it and go fix your problem by yourself not exposing your friend anymore.

Last edited:
Tony shouldn't be left off the hook this easy, it's his mess, he should own up to it. He's also on here selling shit all the time flipping stuff so he can definitely help Bob out and be a man and fix things with Omar one way or another. Bob is a great dude and good friend, I hate to see some wishy-washy flipper put him in this predicament, not fair to Bob at all. Tony, if you truly value Bob as a friend make it right with him and deal with Omar, no reason to leave your "friend" stuck with this mess, it seems that you're taking advantage of Bob's good will to wash your hands clean of this. I've heard several Omar jealous haters say their witch-hunt peace, now I'll be one to speak up against Tony's wishy-washyness behavior, that I know MANY members on here haven't spoken up in fear that Tony won't upsell you a candy cab in the east coast. If that's the case, save it and go with Matt at GNd Zero, he won't change his mind mid-transaction/trade etc like Tony.

How is it being a jealous hater to say the dude is acting shady? Yeah of course Tony should refund Bob. There can be more than one person in the wrong here.

Speaking of wishy-washy, I think I've had arcade_game message me more than once on cab WTB posts making promises of some restored cab he has and never hear back from him when asking for pics. Also, how is what he does not flipping?

I'll be one to speak up against Tony's wishy-washyness behavior, that I know MANY members on here haven't spoken up in fear that Tony won't upsell you a candy cab in the east coast.
I'm not saying I agree that this is exactly what's going down, but this thread really is hilarious how it's so regional in the responses. I said all I feel like I need to, just gonna keep sitting back and watch. Ain't no need to make it personal y'all.

But I know who I'd feel comfortable making a deal with and who I wouldn't, that's for sure! End of the day that's really all anyone should feel overly concerned over.

Personally despite being on the east coast I would not buy one of Tony's repainted cabs. They look ok, but repainted plastic cabs is extremely not my thing. I'm going to gndzero for my next purchase most likely, unless I can find something driving distance. Can't speak for anyone else but my comments aren't motivated by who will and will not sell me stuff

Back