What's new
For Sale
So guys, do we think that there's any possibility of these boards being made again, or is it a case of moving on and looking at alternative solutions?

Many thanks,
HJ

Looking for one also. Arthrimus is currently on a hiatus. Hopefully these will be back as well. Component shortage is very real at the moment..

Hi same as the last posts.

Looking to buy one and the product is sold out for now on the website.
Will there be another batch?

thanks in advance.

Good to see an alternative available. I hate being the only one offering a solution since I don't have time for it. Feels like I'm holding people hostage in a way.
I agree with you there. There are some things I make that other people have made much better (like your jammafier boards) and it makes me feel better that it's off my plate, :D

Good to see an alternative available. I hate being the only one offering a solution since I don't have time for it. Feels like I'm holding people hostage in a way.
Hi
For this time, i just ordered the pcb from the other site. Next time i will take jammafier and cps2 adapter from you. Please, upload more videos to your Youtube channel from your items ;)

Hi
For this time, i just ordered the pcb from the other site. Next time i will take jammafier and cps2 adapter from you. Please, upload more videos to your Youtube channel from your items ;)
heads up, mate:
I am currently on hiatus and probably will be for some time. Personal life changes combined with the supply chain hell that we are all in has caused me to lose all desire to return to selling products online. I'll look through my part inventory sometime in the next few weeks and see if I have everything I need to do a small batch of a few of my products. I can't promise anything, but I'll try. If I do another batch, that truly will be the last of them for a long while.
Let the man rest up/retire/live his life! :D

Hi again
Any idea??? No jvs detected
0FF9DAE9-92F8-4C10-80A5-9232AABB75F4.jpeg

No power going to the io it looks like. Looks to still be connected to the fast io
mmm ok, let me check....

yeah, that P1 connector needs to be pulled from the Fast IO and connected to the IO adapter.

(and the fast IO and card reader should be sold to me :D lol)
ok, only the P1? ok ok... Thanks

P.D.: Maybe i will use them in the future.... ^^

He probly needs that for the glorious Taito typeX2/3
Yes, this is the idea. In a short future, i will search one of those X3 :D

Back