What's new

nismopunch

Professional
Reaction score
Got mine last night as well. Looks great @Arthrimus & @Derick2k! Awesome collaboration on this project. Now just waiting for my Vewlix to install it lol

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
out of curiosity, what was the intended way to secure the I/O board to the mounting plexi?

I separated the black stand offs that came attached to the I/O and used the top half to secure it to the plexi.

These are a PITA to seperate though, does anyone have any tips?
They are basically 4mm holes so you can use M4 screw and nuts. I made them slightly wider than 4mm so they could accommodate the separated black spacers that come with sega IO, but your will have limited use if you constantly remove/install them, they will start to break down a bit. So if you use the black spacers to install the io the first time around they should be fine. Thats what I did, and they have held up to a bit of abuse.

statix138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I get on the list for one of these?

So many cool projects coming out these days.

breakingcades

Student
Reaction score
I have a stupid question, but here it goes.

This board is simply maping pins from one i/o to another, correct? So could I use this to do the opposite: put a fast i/o in a sega cab?

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I have a stupid question, but here it goes.

This board is simply maping pins from one i/o to another, correct? So could I use this to do the opposite: put a fast i/o in a sega cab?
It’s pins and power. But you’re in luck, they make an official adapter for that

ZubwcFi_d.jpg

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hey folks, I wanted to let everyone know that since I am almost finished with the JAMMAizer pre-orders, I'm going to start working on round 2 of these I/O adapters. If you are on the list currently I will PM you within the next day or two to work out shipping and payment info. I'm going to close round 2 this Thursday the 21st so I can get a final count for the parts order. Should take about a week and a half to fulfill orders this time. If you aren't on the list yet this is your chance as I likely won't be doing any more of these until after the new year.

Also I'm implementing a policy change in regards to the plexi color options. To make it as efficient as possible for Derick2k I will only be offering clear plexi going forward. If you want a different color I do have some extras from round one that I can offer. The following is what I have in stock.
  • Black x 2
  • White x 3
  • Red x 3
  • Fluorescent Green x 3
When I PM you for payment let me know if you want clear, or one of the above colors. Once I'm out of the above color options I will not be ordering anything other than clear from Derick2k.

Last edited:

zetsurin

Student
Reaction score
Is it too late for me to get on the list for the second batch? Just got a Vewlix and badly in need of this solution as I have Sega JVS boards literally coming out of my ears :D Would love 1 of possible.

tonyt76

Professional
Reaction score
Is it too late for me to get on the list for the second batch? Just got a Vewlix and badly in need of this solution as I have Sega JVS boards literally coming out of my ears :D Would love 1 of possible.
If anyone needs one right away, I just sold my Vewlix and no longer need this kit. It is still brand new. Shipping to USA only.

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
Just so everyone is clear, round 2 is closed. If anyone else wants one after this post they will be placed on the list for an eventual round 3 of orders. I'm waiting for one person on the list to respond to their PM, If I don't hear from them by tomorrow I am going to remove them from the round 2 list and make the final count for the parts order. Assembly will begin in the middle of next week.

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
ueOLArg_d.jpg

No card reader in there (yet?) but it’s all working great! Thanks for making this happen guys!

it doesn’t look like I need coin emulation for the TTX2 multi. But I may just turn it on anyway. Is there a reason not to run coin emulation for everything?

Last edited:

kevin2me

Beginner
Reaction score
Arthrimus apologies only saw thread today. go figure..

For that 1 slot not yet paid up, possible to pay up in place if they dont reply today, if not no worries but happy to pay up if reply asap. Thanks a mil.

Ps great work on these ye guys are Genii

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
I want to do a quick update and an apology. Assembly has been delayed due to one of the parts not arriving on time. I am still waiting for that part to be delivered and unfortunately I can't fully assemble or ship any of these until I get it. It was supposed to be here at the beginning of the week, which would have been perfect timing for me, but I think it's stuck in customs. I'm hoping it clears and is delivered by the middle of next week. I apologize for missing my estimated ship date so badly. I'll do everything I can to get these ready as soon as possible.

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
I have all units assembled and Derick2k has shipped the mounting plates to me so I should hopefully have them by tomorrow. I am packing all of the orders that I had mounting plates in stock for tonight. Once I receive the additional mounting plates I will be able to ship the rest of the orders. Thanks for your patience on this everyone. A lot of things have come together to slow down the process this time around and I do apologize for that. In the mean time here is a photo of this complete batch of boards and cables.

rsMGGLy.jpg

Arthrimus

Grand Master
Reaction score
Ok so all of the remaining units for round 2 have shipped as of today. Again I apologize for the massive delay in producing this round of boards. I had to go out of town for 5 days which meant that I missed the shipment of adapter plates from Derick2k. This delayed everything by almost another week simply because I wasn't physically present to pack and ship the remaining orders. This kind of delay will not happen again. In the future I will manage the logistics a lot better on my end. That being said I hope everyone enjoys their I/O adapter and if anyone else needs one, I'd be happy to produce a third round of them if there is demand.

kevin2me

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks Arthrimus and Derick, The delay is 100% okay, all part of the joys of being arcade collector :)

Thanks so much for all yere good work!! Its very much Appreciated form us all, Happy Christmas Everyone!