What's new

virtual_on

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all!

I just wanted to say thanks for giving me the opportunity to join this community.

I’ve been gaming for almost 20ish years now but really had/have a passion for arcade gaming. When I was a teen, I had the privilege to be able to regularly go to a Japanese inspired arcade minutes away from me called “Tokyo Game Action”. It was my first exposure to candy cabinets and is the sole reason why I hold Street Fighter near and dear to my heart to this day.

I’m hoping to have a candy cabinet of my own some day, and I’m hoping this community can help make this a reality!

Welcome fellow New Englander! All it takes is some money and some time/effort. Candies are old now so they all need a little love. But they’re not that rare, your can buy a candy cab from KC on here, and you’ll have one in no time!

K C Game sale

It will almost certainly need a deep cleaning and some restoration of some sort. Also if you’re just buying one the freight may cost as much as the cab... welcome to the east coast.

Thanks!

This is actually super helpful as I tend to get a little bit intimidated when joining a new forum of any kind.

I’ve set aside a budget for this alone so I’m totally ready to buy a candy cab when I get the chance.

Back