What's new

98pacecar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one of the multi carts from Paradise today, but it didnt ship with an sd card. Hoping theres a prebuilt image i can just drop on a card. Any help will be much appreciated.

Should be on the site I would think, but you should contact Paradise to send you one since it was not included, I am sure they will take care of that for you.

Last edited:
This may be a miscommunication between paradise and Darksoft or we may not be allowed to ship a loaded card anymore since this is all being sold on the books now. I'll upload the image soon. Use the same 4 gb cardf as with the CPS2. It's way bigger than necessary for every single ST-V game.

Ok, wait, so I guess I am not getting one either? Im getting my kit in a couple of days. I got plenty of spare SD cards so I guess its all good. I am waiting on my 3D printer to get here. I am making a case to fit the kit and/or I will modify an existing ST-V cart shell.

Mine is on the way as well though mine is probably a week or two away due to shipping and customs. I guess between the three of us we will see if those SD cards are with them. If you read through the listing on the paradise arcade shop - it definitely suggests the loaded SD card is included. They are usually great though at the store...any time I've had an issue with an order they fix it quickly and are nice.

From the site:

"The cartridge is provided with a SD Card in order to save you some conversion work. Make
sure you keep it in a safe place or make a backup of the microSD..."

Unless it was a miscommunication - it sounds like it should have been included. Either way, I am glad the image will be here.

This may be a miscommunication between paradise and Darksoft or we may not be allowed to ship a loaded card anymore since this is all being sold on the books now. I'll upload the image soon. Use the same 4 gb cardf as with the CPS2. It's way bigger than necessary for every single ST-V game.
I suspected this might be the case. It's not a big deal to source my own, just wanted to get the structure set up properly.

Ok so the following link will open you directly to the root of my working SD card...

SD Card Image

As for all the games (and hacks etc) you'll notice it's not (yet) complete.
This is my personal SD, so right now it's only the games I really care about playing.
I posted this (page 6) in...
"Important Info About the CPS2 Multikit"
I haven't pulled this down yet, but is it for the CPS2 or the ST-V? I'm after the ST-V card.

I haven't pulled this down yet, but is it for the CPS2 or the ST-V? I'm after the ST-V card.
Oops, my bad... That's the CPS2 multi SD card image, not the ST-V.

I skipped over the ST-V multi because the games never were that appealing to me. That being said, I'll get a image for it up if someone wants to "donate" one to me. ;)

Going by the STV Multicart use instructions https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...tridge-instructions-and-trouble-shooting.512/

It looks like you need to create a root folder called games and then folders inside that called game_01, game_02, game_03 etc and you then put the roms for a single game in each of the folders, and then then jumpers work on binary to select which folder the game is loaded from.

There was a set list of games and jumper settings for the games, but it looks like you can setup your own selections, but if your getting one of the arduino based game selectors you will need to use the original list to match the selections on the LCD screen I'm guessing.

I can confirm that there's no sd card provided with the cartridge.
I ordered two of em and they arrived today with empty slots!

I just wrote to paradisearcade and they told me they would see what happened, cause they apparently didn't get any sd cards with the multis.
They didn't seem to be aware of that before...
But their item description clearly states there should be one provided with the cartridge.

I'm so disappointed. I won't have another free week-end before a couple of weeks... damn.

Yeah, mine arrived today with no SD card as well. I would appreciate an SD image.

I just talked to Darksoft. There is no card distributed with the carts from Paradise. We didn't tell them they would either but it looks like they just copied the old cart description from one of our old forum posts from way back when we were selling them ourselves? Not sure why. We can't sell these kits with games since this is all sold on the books. We don't want legal issues.

We will ask them to edit their cart description and I will try to upload the card image asap.

Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT: I'll upload when I get home. I'm trying to do it on the DSL at my restaurant but it says it will take 6 hours.

Sorry guys for the miscommunication. It was agreed with Paradise that no card would be included. I asked them to modify the text on their site.

Mitsu will publish soon a link to the games of the microSD.

If someone has already ordered and feels dissapointed or cheated, PM me and I'll send you a microSD, but it will still have to be empty for obvious reasons.

Oops, my bad... That's the CPS2 multi SD card image, not the ST-V.
I skipped over the ST-V multi because the games never were that appealing to me. That being said, I'll get a image for it up if someone wants to "donate" one to me. ;)
If you're a shmups fan, then the ST-V has some of the best and they're all worth playing... Radiant Silvergun, Terra Diver, Cotton 2, Cotton Boomerang, Shienryu, Guardian Force, and Purikura Daisakusen.

There are also some solid fighting games like Groove on Fight. And a number of fun puzzle games.

Last edited:
Oops, my bad... That's the CPS2 multi SD card image, not the ST-V.I skipped over the ST-V multi because the games never were that appealing to me. That being said, I'll get a image for it up if someone wants to "donate" one to me. ;)
If you're a shmups fan, then the ST-V has some of the best and they're all worth playing... Radiant Silvergun, Terra Diver, Cotton 2, Cotton Boomerang, Shienryu, Guardian Force, and Princess Kurara Daisakusen.

There are also some solid fighting games like Groove on Fight. And a number of fun puzzle games.
Don't forget Die Hard!

Back