What's new

kirb

Student
Reaction score
Hey, everyone,

I'm currently in the process of converting a Virtua Cop 2 into a House of the Dead. As far as I'm aware, HotD cabinets were produced using the same design as a VC2 mirror cabinet or a conversion kit was sold (not sure which one is true). But, I have seen multiple photos and videos of HotD in a mirrored cabinet. Seems to me like these were how it was distributed in EU, UK and JP. However, I can't find any scans of the side art or CPO that would fit this cabinet design. Does anybody have any idea where I can find scans of these?

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• houseofthedead.png
    houseofthedead.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 60
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think what youre after isn't available to buy. I'm in a similar spot. I have a death crimson ox cab that was converted from house of the dead 2 and I've debated converting it back. I need hotd2 side art. Only ones Ive ever found are for deluxe cabs which is what I think is going to be the case here. I wish you luck in your search.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think what youre after isn't available to buy. I'm in a similar spot. I have a death crimson ox cab that was converted from house of the dead 2 and I've debated converting it back. I need hotd2 side art. Only ones Ive ever found are for deluxe cabs which is what I think is going to be the case here. I wish you luck in your search.
Yeah. I’ve come to that conclusion as well. I’m going to try my hand at restoring the artwork since I’ve come across a few high quality photos of it. I’ll post my results here if it turns out decent.

Back