What's new
Want To Buy

beast1x5

Professional
Reaction score
I'm located in brooklyn new york and am currently trying to purchase a riser for my sega aero city candy cab since playing shmups on it is rather tedious because im big.. even with the taito stools as a seat. Any info regarding is average price + shipping would be greatly appreciated

Not offering, but just a point of clarification. When you say riser, are you talking about this bottom platform? Or the wooden platforms people construct to convert Aeros to almost standup cabs?

I've been looking for the small platform for a while since I need one for a cab restore I'm doing, but have been thus far unsuccessful.
aeroplatform.png

Not offering, but just a point of clarification. When you say riser, are you talking about this bottom platform? Or the wooden platforms people construct to convert Aeros to almost standup cabs?

I've been looking for the small platform for a while since I need one for a cab restore I'm doing, but have been thus far unsuccessful.
aeroplatform.png
Nope it's an actual riser , I've only ever seen online. Would be convenient for me as i have taito stools so playing with the control panel at a proper level for shmups... but the control panel is low

Doesn't the riser raise it up to standing height?

If you wanted to use the 48cm high Taito stools, you would want something that raises it around 5cm.

I'm 6'7'' and I can play on an Aero just fine with 43cm stools.

I'm assuming you don't want this anymore, lol. I just got my first candy cab (Aero City), and it actually came with the riser attached.

I literally put mine outside and someone probably took it to make a table out of. I'm sure someone here has one they don't want from a deconversion. all the nickel city aeros had them.

I have one I could part with but I'm out here in California. I have one for the Tecmo Kyotaro as well. Make me an offer.

Back