For Sale

qushuang

Professional
Reaction score
An economical way to build a naomi arcade cabinets
$75,free shipping
The new version adds incremental purification function
DC JAMMA Converter
It is used to play DC games on the arcade frame. It supports low-resolution JAMMA and high-resolution VGA output modes. It can be switched by key. It is suitable for ordinary low-resolution frame (AC) or tri-band frame (NNC). The sound can be selected in stereo The output is connected to the power amplifier, with its own memory card function.
How to use: The DC signal output connector of the converter is inserted into the video output interface of the DC game console, the DC handle plug of the converter is inserted into the DC handle interface, and it can be used normally after power on. The switch off state is RGBS output mode (JAMMA output), and the sound is single Channel output, suitable for ordinary frame. When the switch is turned on, it is VGA output mode (resolution 640*480, 480P progressive signal), which is suitable for tri-band frame.
微信图片_20220922154003.jpg
微信图片_20220922154013.jpg

NEW Version
1665547808547.jpeg
1665547816300.jpeg

Last edited:
this looks awesome. Can you give us more details

so much nicer than my insanely old weird box thing that I never use

Interested as well. How long would shipping take to the USA? How do we order?

Hey guys, looked to me like an AliExpress adapter and sure enough. So looks like you can also get these from China via Ali. Even the same grubby Dreamcast in this photo 😝

Attachments

• 7763BEC0-6FE9-4F74-8524-B5C899EC07C3.png
    7763BEC0-6FE9-4F74-8524-B5C899EC07C3.png
    367 KB · Views: 171
  • 6F411694-D7ED-45D0-A184-C760CBEC197C.png
    6F411694-D7ED-45D0-A184-C760CBEC197C.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 675A364E-091B-40B1-961C-527EDFC02B9B.png
    675A364E-091B-40B1-961C-527EDFC02B9B.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 173
I don't really get the use of RCA cables here for video over something like a standard DB15.

But hey, at least it bears the official SEGA name.

Please forgive the stupid question. I was originally going to build a naomi mb cab from scratch. I got the general pieces the mobo, capcom io, netdimm. Wired it my controls using jamma and a cps kick harness. Still trying to figure the power supply situation out. If I wanted to forget that and just DC console in the cab. Would I just need a jamma harness that's provides 6 buttons with out use of an io kick harness.

Still fairly new to this. Really want Atomiswave games.

Please forgive the stupid question. I was originally going to build a naomi mb cab from scratch. I got the general pieces the mobo, capcom io, netdimm. Wired it my controls using jamma and a cps kick harness. Still trying to figure the power supply situation out. If I wanted to forget that and just DC console in the cab. Would I just need a jamma harness that's provides 6 buttons with out use of an io kick harness.

Still fairly new to this. Really want Atomiswave games.
That's kind of what my question was. Given that this board has no kick-harness connector, I am assuming that it uses CHAMMA rather than JAMMA.
https://www.arcaderepairtips.com/2021/03/16/getting-familiar-with-the-chamma-standard/
CHAMMA puts all six buttons on the edge connector, so you either need to wire your cab to use that layout or you need a CHAMMA to JAMMA adapter that will break out the extra buttons to a kick harness.
https://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=JA-CHAMMA

That's kind of what my question was. Given that this board has no kick-harness connector, I am assuming that it uses CHAMMA rather than JAMMA.
https://www.arcaderepairtips.com/2021/03/16/getting-familiar-with-the-chamma-standard/
CHAMMA puts all six buttons on the edge connector, so you either need to wire your cab to use that layout or you need a CHAMMA to JAMMA adapter that will break out the extra buttons to a kick harness.
https://www.mikesarcade.com/cgi-bin/store.pl?sku=JA-CHAMMA

it is jamma,it supports button 6

Back