What's new
Want To Buy

silent253

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to buy a Sega Lindbergh Multi kit HDD, compact flash card and dongle. I already have a Lindbergh system. I just need the multi kit components.

Hi Soundmazta,

Who sells a multi key chip? I found the hdd and cf images online and I just need the multi pic.

This is available online at this point. No real reason to have to pay for it when you can do it yourself.

Just Google a bit.
Thank you I found the HDD and CF images online. What about the multi security chip? How do I get that? Is it available online too? Does anybody sell these online or on this forum?

This is available online at this point. No real reason to have to pay for it when you can do it yourself.

Just Google a bit.
Thank you I found the HDD and CF images online. What about the multi security chip? How do I get that? Is it available online too? Does anybody sell these online or on this forum?
What I saw it bundled with said you could disable the "boot lock sequence" bios setting and just use the cf card and HDD.

Haven't had a chance to test myself yet. I've got a Lindbergh en route.

I bought my multi key online via ebay... I tested the online available Cf Card and HDD image and its working fine, but i still had to buy the key so that all games are working..

Just Google a bit.
What I saw it bundled with said you could disable the "boot lock sequence" bios setting and just use the cf card and HDD.
Haven't had a chance to test myself yet. I've got a Lindbergh en route.
I saw the boot lock sequence bios setting I guess I have to try it out and see then.

The game dumps used in the multi that’s online will basically work with any key chip for Lindbergh. There’s like 2 or 3 that won’t, but in my experience having any keychip in there is sufficient.
So basically if I have an Initia D keychip in it with the multi HDD and CF it will work with lets say Virtua fighter 5?

Hi,

So I got the multi hdd and CF it boots and everything but it gets stuck at the now loading screen. What's the problem? How can I fix this?

I also get this issue - if anyone knows the problem I’d be super interested to know!

Found this thread and I’m currently having this issue too. I’ve tried multiple CF cards, 2 sata ssds, and 2 platter sata drives and I just get a reboot. I can’t seem to solve this

After a couple of days troubleshooting, I made it to the menu! I will try the games later when I connect my Sega JVS to it!

I realize this might be a little late, if you remember what you did to fix the error could you explain it for future reference?

Back