What's new
Mark your items as sold

Vectorfire

Beginner
Reaction score
F/S SEGA Naomi2(Multibios), 512mb NetDimm (Firmware 4.02), Pi-Force (TFT Color), Samsung 32gb Evo flash, NetDIMM 0 PIC, Network cable, Audio cable, and USB power cable for the Pi.
Located in the USA, so no delay or hassles from overseas shipping/customs.

610$ plus shipping (No international shipping, sorry) Local pickup acceptable as well.
Payment by PayPal, Goods and Services.
Thank you!

n1.jpg

side.jpg

top.jpg

Last edited:
is this set to play multi games?
The Pi-force is indeed all set up. It's not just a rapsberry Pi and color screen with nothing on it.

You load games onto the PI's flash card, Pi Force then serves the game you select over the network cable and loads it directly onto the
Netdimm memory for booting.
You can use Naomi, Naomi 2 and Atomiswave games.

There are JVS to Jamma adapters. You would just need a +3v JVS compatible power supply.

i only have a dynamo cab that runs sf2 hf, and i have gotten cps2 games running on it now currently..i believe its jamma.

Does your cab have a Capcom I/O board?
This is the easiest way I know of to to interface controls and sound to and from the Naomi into a cabinet or supergun. It also has the advantage of having a kick harness for extra buttons like 6 button fighters. It uses a USB cable to connect to the Naomi, from there the I/O board itself has standard Jamma type edge connection.
a +3v power supply would also be required to power the Naomi. I beleive the Capcom I/O board can run off power from the jamma harness. I haven no doubt that someone on these forums has done it and could walk you through the process.

I have a mint Capcom I/O converter with manual as well, but I wasn't going to post it for sale until I knew I would be able to move the Naomi.

6.jpg

Does your cab have a Capcom I/O board?
This is the easiest way I know of to to interface controls and sound to and from the Naomi into a cabinet or supergun. It also has the advantage of having a kick harness for extra buttons like 6 button fighters. It uses a USB cable to connect to the Naomi, from there the I/O board itself has standard Jamma type edge connection.
a +3v power supply would also be required to power the Naomi. I beleive the Capcom I/O board can run off power from the jamma harness. I haven no doubt that someone on these forums has done it and could walk you through the process.

I have a mint Capcom I/O converter with manual as well, but I wasn't going to post it for sale until I knew I would be able to move the Naomi.

6.jpg
i do not know.
it is a 6 button fighter. it does have a kick harness. my cps2 game has an adapter that i plug my kick harness into.

Back