What's new
For Sale
Have instructions been published for using this with the S16B? Also, do you know how much postage is to Australia?

Thanks!

Not publicly, but I have sent instructions privately to everyone who wanted to have S16B selector. It's very simple to install, no need for soldering. Just get the wires in needed length (varies how you want to locate the selector), plug and use. Sega C2 is almost same, but game PCB needs pins added = small amount of easy soldering. Irem M72 is easy too. Sega ST-V is most complicated to install.

Australia: should be 17-46 Euro, depending without or with tracking. If you want to order, PM and I'll check better.

So this LCD selector will work with the Irem M72 as well?

Edit: It does and OP is nice guy all around.

Last edited:
Not publicly, but I have sent instructions privately to everyone who wanted to have S16B selector. It's very simple to install, no need for soldering. Just get the wires in needed length (varies how you want to locate the selector), plug and use. Sega C2 is almost same, but game PCB needs pins added = small amount of easy soldering. Irem M72 is easy too. Sega ST-V is most complicated to install.

Australia: should be 17-46 Euro, depending without or with tracking. If you want to order, PM and I'll check better.

Excellent! Thank you very much :D

I am ordering the S16B multi next week, so I will send a message shortly 🤘

@stt1 works great! thank you.
stvselector.jpg

Hey.

Will you make one for the Sega S18 multi as well? :)

Hmm... I don't have S18 multi/PCB myself, but if the selection logic is similar to for example S16B, it should be trivial modification. Send me PM, please.

Back