@djsheep Real life is more important and I hope he is doing well.... with my 16B multi on its way I for sure would love a OLED game selector but I can wait until Frank makes his return. He is very valued around here and I hope he knows that
I agree people don't need to be stupid. Just be respectful to others and you will see how far things can go with a little respectful and asking nicely. Don't let these fools bs you @djsheep
Just got the notify that my 1st Sys16B multi is shipping. So definitely interested in 1x main PCB at least, if this thread is still being maintainedAdding my name in for 2x main pcbs and 2x remote PCBs please
(Happy to be pushed to the bottom of the list for now, because if you look at the 16B multi-thread, that's where I am ... )
I'm very happy and excited to introduce the S16 Multi OLED based game selector device.
To view the origins and creation of this device, see here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/for...ega-system-16-multi-lcd-games-selector.12373/
*** ALL PRICING QUOTED IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS ***
- Powered by an Atmega328.
- 128x32 pixel OLED screen (white or blue display pending availability).
- Extremely low power consumption (under 7mA with all accessories installed).
- IR (infrared) remote control support. Program any IR remote of your choosing.
- Optional wired remote board interconnected via a USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Beautiful bitmap based artwork created by members of this community.
- ISP programming header which enables firmware updates via a USB ASP programmer.
- Installs directly to the S16 multi PCB. Easy solder-less install, plug n play.
- Recalls the last game you played and loads this game upon power on.
- Attract Mode.
*** PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL AS GIFT / FRIEND PAYMENT IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS ***
Shipping rates will be quoted on an individual basis at time of purchase.
- MAIN PCB - INCLUDES THE MAIN PCB, MOUNTING HARDWARE AND INSTALLATION WIRING HARNESS - $50
- ADD REMOTE PCB (INCLUDES THE ABOVE IN ADDITION TO A SEPARATE PCB WHICH CONNECTS TO THE MAIN PCB VIA USB-C TO USB-C CABLE) - $65
- NOTE: IR REMOTE & USB-C CABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED DUE TO DIFFICULTY IN SOURCING STABLE SUPPLY AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- THE USB CABLE NEEDS TO BE: USB 2.0 TYPE C to TYPE C - NEEDS TO SUPPORT USB 2.0 DATA TRANSMISSION - EXAMPLES OF CORRECT CABLE LISTED BELOW:
Complimentary units which will be dispatched soon:
- @Mitsurugi-w - SHIPPED
- @opt2not - SHIPPED
- @Apocalypse - SHIPPING WITH NEXT BATCH (WITH S16 ADAPTER AND SNES)
- @nem - SHIPPING WITH NEXT BATCH
- @jassin000 - SHIPPING WITH NEXT BATCH
- @twistedsymphony - REMOTE BOARD & USB C CONNECTOR - SHIPPING WITH NEXT BATCH
- @Sp33dFr34k - USB & IR REMOTE
- @Derick2k - PAID - SHIPPED
- @beast1x5 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @mastercello - PAID - SHIPPED
- @xodaraP - PAID - SHIPPED
- @oneleaf86 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @ekorz - PAID - MAIN UNIT ONLY - SHIPPED
- @glstar - x2 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES - x2 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @djsheep - PAID - SHIPPED
- @Smurph - PAID - SHIPPED
- @psykom1 - PAID - MAIN UNIT ONLY - SHIPPED
- @twistedsymphony - PAID - MAIN UNIT ONLY (W/S16 JAMMA ADAPTER) - SHIPPED
- @Sp33dFr34k - PAID - SHIPPED
- @-Ace- - PAID - SHIPPED
- @ShootTheCore - PAID - MAIN UNIT ONLY - SHIPPED
- @KalessinDB - PAID - SHIPPED
- @mncmt - PAID - SHIPPED
- @LHantz - PAID - SHIPPED
- @kuze - PAID - SHIPPED
- @archimage - PAID - SHIPPED
- @Rg111 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @sk8er000 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @Smurph - PAID - (SECOND UNIT) SHIPPED
- @tom5151 - PAID - SHIPPED
- @nonosto - PAID - (W/S16 JAMMA ADAPTER, & IR REMOTE) - SHIPPED
- @AlxUnderBase - PAID - (W/GAME PCB, S16 JAMMA ADAPTER) - SHIPPED
- @glstar - (ADDITIONAL UNIT) - PAID - SHIPPED
- @Escarioth - PAID - SHIPPED
- @ThisGuy - PROCESSING - PAID
- @mathewbeall - PROCESSING - PAID
- @funkycochise - PROCESSING - PAID
- @8bitforlife - PROCESSING - PAID
- @brentradio - PROCESSING - PAID
- @Sabin - PROCESSING
- @chacal231077 - PROCESSING
- @Nodoyuna - PROCESSING
- @GeekMan1222 - PROCESSING
- @RandomRetro - PROCESSING
- @chrisapple - PROCESSING
- @r-type - PROCESSING
- @Battlesmurf - PROCESSING
- @TravistyOJ - PROCESSING
- @MoppelTheWhale - PROCESSING
- @StalkS - PROCESSING
- @LemmyBarnett - PROCESSING
Please add me to the waiting list for the regular boardDoes anyone want one whom doesn't want nor need the wired remote board? I ask as I have enough parts to make 5 more barring the USB C connectors, which means I can produce 5 more main units minus the USB C connectors and therefore no ability to interconnect to the wired remote board.
First batch is nearly finalised and will be shipped tomorrow prior to the Easter public holidays.