What's new
Flashcat xport SHOULD work. Still unsure about the new mach. We will have a member test it on flashcat xport soon to confirm.

If people have other programmers that can do the flashes we use we could potentially release the pinout of the modules so you can design your own adapters.

Hopefully someone with a Hammer away rom board/set in exchange for a complete multi or they would like to sell to me to fund this project pm me. Only one im missing from this set 😪.

Hopefully someone with a Hammer away rom board/set in exchange for a complete multi or they would like to sell to me to fund this project pm me. Only one im missing from this set 😪.
You have C******** A******?

(All hammer away (…and C* A*) would just be conversions anyway, they were unreleased.)

You have C******** A******?

(All hammer away (…and C* A*) would just be conversions anyway, they were unreleased.)
Oh yeah forgot about that. I did vaguely remember being done with system 18 but went through your list and wondered how i missed one. Werent there some prototypes floating around? Might get lucky... like kylie m. 🎙🎵

I ordered an XGECU T56 and Proman programmer last night. So I am set for the S18 multi (and S32???) when my turn comes 👍

At least I know I will be set for future multis as well. Too bad the S16B did not use the flash modules, would seem to be more reliable than old, used EPROMs.

EDIT: After watching BladeZX's Pi selector videos, I now know what C******** A***** is. Very excited that it is ported to the S18 multi! Hoping a roll up pack will not be too far away. I will need an adaptor along with my multi.

Last edited:
C-A is not 100% complete. Currently it uses music borrowed from Wally (other game's music seemed too moody for C-A). We just need someone talented enough to convert/re-record the tunes from mp3 to the
S18 standard.

Otherwise the game is fully playable and all sound effects have already been converted

What is c* a*? Never heard of it. Thought someone was swearing. Tbh im not a fan of prototypes. They are usually ugly, like someone made a conversion in thier garage, and sometimes not even complete. I also draw the line at most puzzles, some sports games, dedicated controls and mahjong/quiz and also unplayable crap games. I don't see the point if nobody i know is going to play them or need thier games fixed. I always wanted hammer away as im a fan of helichopter shooters. Might just burn a set of roms and try to convince myself its a prototype.

C-A was a prototype that was completed 30 years later and released on switch and ps4 last year. The roms were extracted to convert it back to s18. Only the music has to be converted for completeness.

The game is not ugly. In fact it's quite colorful and well-drawn.

jk.jpg

Just got it yesterday and finished today.

Great multi!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT: AVOID THE FLASHCAT PROGRAMMERS FOR THE TIME BEING.

Apparently there is a difference in our modules from Darksofts that prevents the flash from being detected. We had two people confirm this. Sorry for the confusion. We saw no reason why our modules would not work on Flashcat. We will see if we can make it work but for now don't count t on it.

Not right now but we are working on a solution. It looks like the Darksoft programming adapter won't work and most likely we will need to design our own adapter. I'm confident it will work in the end.

This is the proman I have. Is this the correct programmer?

s-l1600.jpg

I ordered an XGECU T56 and Proman programmer last night. So I am set for the S18 multi (and S32???) when my turn comes 👍

At least I know I will be set for future multis as well. Too bad the S16B did not use the flash modules, would seem to be more reliable than old, used EPROMs.

EDIT: After watching BladeZX's Pi selector videos, I now know what C******** A***** is. Very excited that it is ported to the S18 multi! Hoping a roll up pack will not be too far away. I will need an adaptor along with my multi.
Well, I got ripped off yet again by an aliexpress seller. Now waiting for the refund to be given so I can buy again. Good thing I am still far down the list....

I will buy from the XGECU store this time. Only problem is that they do not have the TL86_PLUS.

Back