What's new
with the permission of @BladeZX I had a buddy (PCBJunkie) modify the gerbers for the original OLED with RPi using WiFi.
We modified the design to mount the Rpi Zero right on the switcher board. We also changed the design to pull power, reset and ground from the unused IDC connector at the bottom of the board, so there is no need for bodge wires from switcher to PCB or switcher to Rpi.

There ended up being a small error in the new design, after looking at everything for 2 hours and swapping RPi's I found the missing ground from the design.

It works perfectly now. Once I get the design finalized with ground repair, I will post more details.
Only connection off board now is the ribbon to the dips.

Clips in pic are connecting the missing ground for testing.

1700352772755.jpeg

1700352717525.jpeg

Wondering if it is possible to remove main PCB dips and add headers to control dip settings of each game through software? Just a thought.

If the gerbers are being modified, would it be possible to add a header to allow an external display panel to display larger game titles? Similar to Darksoft multis? I’d be inclined to make this one and make another internal mount for that new PCB and Create an external mount for the display that would fit Jasen’s Konami case.

U need to cut the trace with the red circle and solder a wire to where it is in the picture

For the oled u need to cut the traces from SDA and SCL on selector and solder SDA to pin 20 on the 2560, then solder SCL to pin 21 on 2560
I received the 10p idc cables today and tested it but even with these adjustments it doesnt change the game. I have the reset pin attached to the 4th pin in on the header that you connected the pi switcher to. The OLED is showing the right stuff but the switcher isnt working right yet.

I received the 10p idc cables today and tested it but even with these adjustments it doesnt change the game. I have the reset pin attached to the 4th pin in on the header that you connected the pi switcher to. The OLED is showing the right stuff but the switcher isnt working right yet.
Does reset button work ?

I cant tell 100% because whenever the arduino is powered on the video feed from the arcade game goes blank. It doies seem to reset it through some visual ques like the video goes a bit fuzzy then blank after the reset button was pressed

Last edited:
you got it working right?
Does the Arduino one just need 1 reset wire attached to the a12 on cn4, and the power for the arduino?

Last edited:
I have not spent any time on the Arduino version, I like the switching outside the cab function so I only build the WFi version with PiZero W.

Does anyone have a spare pcb that they could sell me? I'd rather not spend $50 for 3 pcbs when I only need one.

Does anyone have a spare pcb that they could sell me? I'd rather not spend $50 for 3 pcbs when I only need one.
I have a stack of the PCBs for the Wifi switcher with OLED, if that one is what you want, send me a DM and I will get one sent out. I am out of state for the week but should be able to get you something sent next week.

Does this model support the ability to cycle through attract modes?

Back