What's new
For Sale

Takosuke

Professional
Reaction score
Hey All, I'm moving in with my girlfriend and need to downsize a bit (the house we're moving in will be a bit smaller than my curent apartment to fit what's currently in both of our places), so I'm letting go of my Tecmo Kyotaro 29. Recapped/serviced K7400 monitor, Seimitsu 2P 16 buttons, bright and beautiful image with no burn in but some purity issues (purple discoloration on the side) to address that I did not have time to tinker with. lots of info about the restoration here: https://takoarcade.blogspot.com/ or on this forum :) thinking about $800 to a good home.

IMG_4550.JPG
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4279.jpg

Won't lie, I almost jumped on it when I saw it on FB. But for the space I have I need to be pickier. Only one free spot atm.

Great cab, nice price. If it was in Australia, I would be tempted to make room!

beautiful cab man, sorry to see you letting it go, but Good luck with the sale!

@Mechanos71 - you will have better chances of arranging shipping on your side and assuming all risk but shipping one cab is not ideal due to the cost, shipping two cabs is the way to go.. maybe he can sell you that other cab as well ;) .. we all use STI..

Reposting since I am now moved in to my new place and have a bit more free time than the last 2 months :) Now with easier access to pick up as I don't have stairs anymore ;)

Still looking for locals, but open for serious buyers that know how to handle shipping.
Thanks!

Back