What's new
For Sale
Wow, I thought Cave Cardboard was expensive... them DBZ cards is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

them DBZ cards is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I was thinking the same thing about the Taito AMP... Pretty sure you can buy one new from Taito parts direct for around 200$. :huh:

You could buy an amp from Taito, but I took the two last ones. This amp isn't no longer manufactured.

Same for the Chou DBZ IC Cards.
Concerning the Amp. : I didn't buy them only for raise the price as some do today. I bought them because I needed it. The first one I used it, and this one I never used it, it's brand new, because I realized I don't need it anymore to respond to my setup.

Btw, I've uploaded the prices, maybe some of the items was too expensive.

Last edited:
Same for the Chou DBZ IC Cards.
Concerning the Amp. : I didn't buy them only for raise the price as some do today. I bought them because I needed it. The first one I used it, and this one I never used it, it's brand new, because I realized I don't need it anymore to respond to my setup.

Btw, I've uploaded the prices, maybe some of the items was too expensive.
Common guys =O

Do you have some larger pictures of the TAITO AMP ?

Where was this AMP used ?

p.s. Raiden IV sold.
All SOLD!

Last edited:
Price update! 75euros for the amp and 125euros for the cards! Pls check. Thanks!

Last edited:
Pls buy my amp!! It's an original amp from Taito in perfect condition that you will not find anymore since Taito do not have anymore. You can have stereo with it and it's a beautiful and rare item. I'm selling it for a true bargain. Pls take in consideration that this amp worth more than 130$ and I give some original JST connector and pins for free wich you will need to connect it to your cab. Who are all the Taito lovers?? :)

What about the cards? if I was you I would buy it the quicker I can, these cards are very rare with their box. I sell them for a bargain because I need money to buy some OSTs but originaly this worth about 300$!

Back