What's new
For Sale

ACH1LL3US

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am selling my Vewlix Diamond Orange 1080p monitor, Taito fast io and also power supply all in separate eBay auctions.

These are all up on eBay, if you have questions please let me know!

Does the trim from the 720p monitor fit this?

I see glass is missing. Is that glass satin finish like the 720p version, or clear?

Does the remote board fit a Vewlix service panel?

FTR, I made an offer on it. But if the answer to the above is no or not known, I'd probably just as soon that you reject the offer.

Does the trim from the 720p monitor fit this?

I see glass is missing. Is that glass satin finish like the 720p version, or clear?

Does the remote board fit a Vewlix service panel?

FTR, I made an offer on it. But if the answer to the above is no or not known, I'd probably just as soon that you reject the offer.
Only one question, what's your eBay name?
The 720p bezel will work with this monitor as would the glass. I have the glass but I think the odds are high the glass could get damaged in shipping. The glass I have has a matte finish to it.

The control panel screws in the same place as all other Vewlix control panels, No issues there.

My eBay name is ACH1LL3US, let me know if you have any additional questions.

The previous generations of 1080p native panels have HDMI input (I don't remember what is on the back of my Diamond since I have not looked there for a while).. when you put in a PC windows will show native 1080p unlike the rest of the Vewlix monitor which has a native ress a bit higher than 720p...also, it is a complete drop in place purchase from Taito ($1900 shipping and fees) with all the frames of the monitor.. I am not sure if you are including that because the monitor front pics looks different than what I am used to see and does not look like a drop in ready.

Another note - you have free shipping, shipping one of those monitors costs $350 insured a long while back so I am very sure that it cost more now.. I don't do eBay but I would go like, buyers pay shipping and shipping is not included..you might ended up paying a lot for shipping and insurance and chances are that the carrier will F up the LCD during shipping.. my FC monitor had a dent on the outside frame and the box was in bad shape. If it was not for the external metal frame the FC monitor would have been DOA..

I assume the price is lower as it doesn't include the surround. So to use this, you will have to decase and swap panels.

Still, a worthy upgrade, and I'm pretty tempted on this.

The previous generations of 1080p native panels have HDMI input (I don't remember what is on the back of my Diamond since I have not looked there for a while).. when you put in a PC windows will show native 1080p unlike the rest of the Vewlix monitor which has a native ress a bit higher than 720p...also, it is a complete drop in place purchase from Taito ($1900 shipping and fees) with all the frames of the monitor.. I am not sure if you are including that because the monitor front pics looks different than what I am used to see and does not look like a drop in ready.

Another note - you have free shipping, shipping one of those monitors costs $350 insured a long while back so I am very sure that it cost more now.. I don't do eBay but I would go like, buyers pay shipping and shipping is not included..you might ended up paying a lot for shipping and insurance and chances are that the carrier will F up the LCD during shipping.. my FC monitor had a dent on the outside frame and the box was in bad shape. If it was not for the external metal frame the FC monitor would have been DOA..
I assume the price is lower as it doesn't include the surround. So to use this, you will have to decase and swap panels.

The outer black bezel is held on with about 10 screws to the monitor itself, it takes all of 5 minutes to attach or detach the bezel. You can use your existing bezel as long as it is a Taito Vewlix ( I do not know if a Chewlix would bezel would work).

The monitor itself is held to the Vewlix case by 4 vesa type screws in the back which will be included in the auction.

Outside of the outer bezel and glass which you would use your existing one, this is would be a drop in replacement that upgrades the monitor to 1080p.

SNK Neo Geo, you have the same monitor in your Diamond Black. Same connections and model number :)

The outer black bezel is held on with about 10 screws to the monitor itself, it takes all of 5 minutes to attach or detach the bezel. You can use your existing bezel as long as it is a Taito Vewlix ( I do not know if a Chewlix would bezel would work).
The monitor itself is held to the Vewlix case by 4 vesa type screws in the back which will be included in the auction.

Outside of the outer bezel and glass which you would use your existing one, this is would be a drop in replacement that upgrades the monitor to 1080p.

SNK Neo Geo, you have the same monitor in your Diamond Black. Same connections and model number :)
Thats what I thought, as the model matches the black diamond monitor I have. Definitely will keep an eye on this.

I do remember my Black Diamond monitors not having stickers on the back of the monitors black metal frame..I rearranged the layout of my setup since my NEOGEO cab is on it's way to Derick and I don't feel like pulling up stuff.. the hdmi version that I purchased before my black dia do have the same sticker as your monitor...good luck and I hope it gets a good home.

Thank you, I am sure it will go to a good home as this would be a nice improvement over the 768p monitor that is in most Vewlix :)

I'll be watching this. Notsomuch looking to upgrade, but the 720p that came with the vewlix FC I just bought seems to be dead.

I just wish it were BIN.

I thought it was and did a make offer. Tried to just go back and do a BIN, and noticed there was none.

I think this is the first time I've watched a standard auction with make offer enabled. ?(

I think this is the first time I've watched a standard auction with make offer enabled.
Yeah, that's a new and confusing feature I noticed maybe a month ago.

I guess I can see how it might be useful. But it's weird, I can offer more than starting bid but it's still just an offer and doesn't register as a bid.

Oh well. 4 offers left. :thumbup:

I will check the offers when I get out of work. I am paying for shipping and insurance so I need to factor that into what I can take for the monitor :)

LOL well I tried to increase my 2nd 'offer', but apparently that is not an option. X/

I hate you so much right now, eBay. :thumbdown:

Back