What's new
For Sale
How much for the JVS PSU (assuming you have one)?
qQ3Ebby.jpg

I don't eBay, so let's work this out here/via PM. ;)
Oh, and depending on the part of CT you are in I might be able to pick it up locally.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the JVS PSU (assuming you have one)?
qQ3Ebby.jpg

I don't eBay, so let's work this out here/via PM. ;)
Oh, and depending on the part of CT you are in I might be able to pick it up locally.

Hmm, not sure I saw this part anywhere in the cab, where is it located?

I still have the diamond orange control panel and top panel, glass cover for monitor, top marquee plexi, wood shelf for interior and some other odds and ends.

So when you say "1080p monitor, Fast IO and power supply" what power supply are you actually talking about then?
The original monitor power supply?

If you had the JVS PSU it would be in the very bottom of the cab under the wooden mounting board.
Often the cabs configured for FastIO do NOT have them installed (FastIO systems like X2/X3 have onboard PSUs just like PCs so it would be pointless).
But both JVS and JAMMA configured Vewlix cabs depend on this PSU.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when you say "1080p monitor, Fast IO and power supply" what power supply are you actually talking about then?
The original monitor power supply?

If you had the JVS PSU it would be in the very bottom of the cab under the wooden mounting board.
Often the cabs configured for FastIO do NOT have them installed.

I am not sure, the monitor had a power plug and did not have a seperate psu. What does the jvs psu look like?

Uh, It looks like the pic I posted... ;)
I think the PSU you are selling is the long thin flat one from the bottom that powers the audio amp and IO.

See it here on the bottom left (tall/vertical PSU) of my Capcom here.
Again I suspect you are selling the PSU that is on the bottom right (short/thin/long).
hrGUXZf.jpg

I think the PSU you are selling is the long thin flat one from the bottom that powers the audio amp and IO.
It is possible :)

Do you have a Vewlix top title panel you want to sell or trade for mine? I have a diamond orange one :)

Vewlix top title panel you want to sell or trade for mine?
I told you these can NOT be purchased separately, the only way to get one is to buy the entire cab.
If it was me, I would just buy a art kit that covers the top "title" panel plexi... In fact I did. :)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Capcom Vs. SNK 2.
tPwT39B.jpg

The other option would be to get a reproduction print of the simi-transparent vinyl sticker that is applied to what is just a specialty cut piece of plexi.
I might be able to help you out with that and get a scan of a mounted original, pretty sure we have a large capacity/bed scanner at work.

Vewlix top title panel you want to sell or trade for mine?
I told you these can NOT be purchased separately, the only way to get one is to buy the entire cab.If it was me, I would just buy a art kit that covers the top "title" panel plexi... In fact I did. :)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike and Capcom Vs. SNK 2.
tPwT39B.jpg

The other option would be to get a reproduction print of the simi-transparent vinyl sticker that is applied to what is just a specialty cut piece of plexi.
I might be able to help you out with that and get a scan of a mounted original, pretty sure we have a large capacity/bed scanner at work.
That would be legit if you could do that!

I wonder if I send you my Diamond one, you could scan that image and then change the orange color to something else, sound possible? Getting the custom plexi is easy.

Well making the scan even tho its large format is actually easy, the hard part is going to be getting a proper reproduction print.
Taito uses some silver/metallic paint or something, I've never seen anyone able to reproduce that reflective silver always looks dull and gray.

See it here on the bottom left (tall/vertical PSU) of my Capcom here.
Again I suspect you are selling the PSU that is on the bottom right (short/thin/long).
hrGUXZf.jpg
It's interesting to know that Taito cut cost on newer model. As you can see, the FC have the lower board vs my Vewlix Diamond Orange doesn't have it at all. Not to mention many other features like the light up instruction panel, hidden leveler, etc.

Back