Capcom Fighting Jam Found!
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Found!
Soul Calibur 2 Found
The Battle of Yu Yu Hakusho Found!
Super Dragon Ball Z Found!
Fate/Unlimited Code

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Some of those are HDD games but at least for SC3 @Mitsurugi-w can convert another dongle and burn a DVD for you. maybe you can find a cheap one in YAJ or eBay.

Capcom Fighting Jam is disc / dongle
Sengoku Basara X is disc / dongle
Fate/Unlimited Code is disc / hard drive

oops yeah .. thought that's what I put lol.

Ah, wow, thanks for the info all, I was not aware that Fate/Unlimited Code was on a hard drive, so I will scratch that one off the list.

I may end up using your suggestion and having a dongle converted since I know the original Soul Calibur 3 AE is not super easy to find, but thought I would at least see if any were out there for sale. Thanks again!

i mean, you can write the chd to a hard drive also, it just means you need a hard drive!

Found originals of Soul Calibur 2 and Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection as part of a 256 package, now just on the lookout for originals of SC3, Sengoku and Capcom FJ.

I also have Capcom FJ if you need a copy of that too. Good luck with your search

Winding this down now, found Soul Calibur 3 Arcade Edition and Capcom Fighting Jam, both in the U.S. surprisingly. List updated as I am just looking for Sengoku Basara X if anyone has one for sale or comes across one being sold. Thanks!

Capcom Fighting Jam
Man, this game is seriously underrated (or maybe it isn't because I'm a fighting game noob). I love it.
That is great to hear, it hasn't arrived yet, but I am looking forward to it. Some people really trash it as a hack job by Capcom, but the play vids I watched looked pretty fun to me. I understand they reused some low rez sprites which is a bit lazy, but not a deal breaker. I agree with you, I really don't care if it isn't "competition balanced" myself as I won't notice. :D

Congrats on the find! If you ever find yourself in Tennessee, let me know. I would love to play some Rounds of SC 2/3 and CFJ. Take care.

Congrats on the find! If you ever find yourself in Tennessee, let me know. I would love to play some Rounds of SC 2/3 and CFJ. Take care.
Thanks very much! I appreciate your offers of help and the gaming offer as well! I was ready to have a conversion done when a member on KLOV (and here also) replied to me about having a SC3/dongle/card combo and was very fair on his price. Still waiting for that SC3 to arrive, but I am playing SC2 a bunch. The CFJ I probably overpaid for, but I didn't want to wait so that's the price for my impatience. :D

Still trying to decide if any of the Gundam games are worth grabbing - I'm not a huge Gundam fan, but not opposed to it either. I didn't really care for the Naomi Gundam game, anyone know are these pretty similar?

I haven't played the ones on Naomi, but I used to own the ones for 246/256. They are fun a couple times through, but they really don't have any great replay value. I'm sure if I played it multiplayer it would be a lot more fun. I say snag them if they are cheap. Its definitely worth a play through, but I wouldn't go out of my way find them. I hope that helps.

Back