What's new
45 min is too long. For which simms does this happen? Can you post a picture of the TL86_PLUS/PROMAN with the adapter and the simm plugged ? I want to see if everything looks OK.

the fact that now freezes, makes me wonder again. Did you use the custom SH2 files for SIMM1 and SIMM2?
This very long wait time happens with all SIMMs, and I am confident I'm using the right custom SH2 files for the U9/U10 banks of SIMM1 and SIMM2.

Attachments

• tl86_final.jpg
    tl86_final.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
This very long wait time happens with all SIMMs, and I am confident I'm using the right custom SH2 files for the U9/U10 banks of SIMM1 and SIMM2.
Maaaaan, what cable is that? The multi comes with a special short cable for programming. That cable has extra signals needed to programm properly and faster. We have a winner!

Maaaaan, what cable is that? The multi comes with a special short cable for programming. That cable has extra signals needed to programm properly and faster. We have a winner!
I saw that in the pictures! Mine did not come with that cable. Obviously the seller didn’t include it. Where can I get one?

Back