What's new
Want To Buy

xb74

Grand Master
Reaction score
Looking for this arcade/supergun stick please!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Sigma3TB_01.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, help me out please.

These are back in stock at Tops (they were out of stock for quite some time):

https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5967

Note, however, that that the 3TB sticks are only compatible with the 1AV system (not the AV7000). If you have an AV7000 unit you need a 9000TB stick (which are out of production). In other words, the 3TB and 9000TB are not interchangeable.

These are back in stock at Tops (they were out of stock for quite some time):

https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5967

Note, however, that that the 3TB sticks are only compatible with the 1AV system (not the AV7000). If you have an AV7000 unit you need a 9000TB stick (which are out of production). In other words, the 3TB and 9000TB are not interchangeable.
Thankyou, I did not know these sticks were not interchangeable. Do you know if the 3TB still uses the 13 pin DIN plug?
@EOJ

I really like the colourway of that stick, definitely a late 80's throwback...

@xb74

According to Tops, the cable to connect the controller to the console is the same as the one used for the AV7000 and 9000TB, but the pins are different on the 1AV and 3TB, which causes the incompatibility.

I really like the colourway of that stick, definitely a late 80's throwback...
Long live the 80's!
@xb74

According to Tops, the cable to connect the controller to the console is the same as the one used for the AV7000 and 9000TB, but the pins are different on the 1AV and 3TB, which causes the incompatibility.
This is good to know, thankyou again!

I was reading thru the site..
it isn't exactly like the US where you just pay with credit card.. they want payments via banks?
has a non japanese speaking US person successfully order thru this site without a significant rise in blood pressure?

I paid always by PayPal.
i wrote them an email.
i gave up trying to order thru the website..

but i just realized if i want Video cable, most likey they will give me JP21 cable right?
most of my stuff is scart. but i think i have jp21 to bnc..

I was reading thru the site..
it isn't exactly like the US where you just pay with credit card.. they want payments via banks?
has a non japanese speaking US person successfully order thru this site without a significant rise in blood pressure?
I just finalised my order. I didn't order through the website as such - I used the enquiry button on the item listing which initiates en email exchange. The persons written English was quite good. I also requested to have added a few things to the order via the email chain which was no problem for them. Very polite.

I also paid via Paypal which was no issue for them. They sent me an invoice with a Paypal address and I paid via goods and services. They offer sea mail as an option as well.

Back