What's new
Want To Buy

St4rgalaqtic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a small candy cab, something to turn into a dedicated tate machine. I am not looking for a mini cute or mini neo, this is way out of the price range I am looking for. Just looking for something like a Jaleco 18, or even an old japanese mini woody. Something I can hide from the wife as I told her the Vewlix was the last machine. Please let me know what you have or any leads. Thank you in advance.

Look into the Amuzy mini Japanese cabs. I spotted one for sale on ebay for $600. I've seen them converted to single player mini cabs. Consider asking @GeekMan1222 if he has them, or anything similar in your price range.

Thank everyone for the suggestions so far, I am looking into the Amuzy's hoping I can get one, as I could easily hide this.

If you find a source please let us know. There are a number of really cute mods I've seen done to those. Including a really slick MVS setup.

I can certainly look into it for you might be a special order (aka bit of a waiting game)
18inch stuff shows up sometimes. Anything that ofc is highlyl saught after like neo's and mini cutes or sega cities etc when they do show up tend to get bid up or snatched up fast and almost certainly are never cheap for their asking price in Japan.

@GeekMan1222 I totally was trying to figure out your name as I remember you from a year back selling cabs on the eastcoast. Not looking for something like a neo or cute. Just something small an older wooden pony, or a dinosaur king cabinet. Thanks for any and all help everyone.

I have a Pony Mark IV I'd consider selling. I have 2 panels for it. 1. 2L 12B and one 2L 8B (Neo Geo layout)
Let me know if you're interested in that. It's pretty small for a candy cab.

I have a Pony Mark IV I'd consider selling. I have 2 panels for it. 1. 2L 12B and one 2L 8B (Neo Geo layout)
Let me know if you're interested in that. It's pretty small for a candy cab.
Sorry this is the one cab I not interested in, don't know why they went away from the pony 2 and 3 look as that low profile look was great to me.

I will say though, you'll pay a pretty penny for a Pony 18. I'd imagine at least the same price as a cute. I've seen a lot more cutes for sale over the years than those.

I'd absolutely kill for a Sega City myself but they're even rarer than the both of them!

Attachments

• City_Arcade_Cabinet.jpg
    City_Arcade_Cabinet.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 85
Wow that is a first, I never even knew that cabinet existed and now I want one. And its in tate mode, more dreams that I may never see come to light.

Just saying, maybe trying to hide an arcade machine from your wife isn't a great career move.
Trust me its fine, she hides various designer purses and shoes. If I was to ask for the credit card statement I am sure I will find charges for items I have never seen in my life. We hide things from each other to say to each other "Im better at managing money than you", but we both know what's up. Its the reason she doesn't come in the basement and I don't go in her closet.

@GeekMan1222 I totally was trying to figure out your name as I remember you from a year back selling cabs on the eastcoast. Not looking for something like a neo or cute. Just something small an older wooden pony, or a dinosaur king cabinet. Thanks for any and all help everyone.
can probably get something like this. If your willing for a conversion project I can probably find a decently suitable kids medal game cab if we cant find dino kings etc

Thank you @GeekMan1222 I am fione with either a pony - pony 3 smaller version I think it is a 18" monitor or a dino king as there seems already be specs for control panels and art out in the wild. I have seen other kids medal games, but most look to have too small of space for a decent joystick and button setup. Let me know what you can find and again thank you all.

P.S. if you can find me a Sega City dont tell @o1s1n

Back