What's new
Mark your items as sold
Eagle Eye was actually a soccer nickname of mine. Had it on my ‘77 280z license plate once upon a time.

Dude, that's my midlife crisis car. Loved the 280z. I look at them sometimes and have silly ideas about buying one. I still think they look sexy as hell.

Eagle Eye was actually a soccer nickname of mine. Had it on my ‘77 280z license plate once upon a time.
see, i knew it. well eagle eye, gonna start calling your Triple E then for Eagle Eye Ekorz :D
And I love Z line, use to have 93 Fairlady Z Twin Turbo Midnight blue, black interior with a custom gear trans, loved that car, wish I would still have it today

Pax is all about the indie devs and games.
3640176-img_1736.jpg
masr102-227_2020_191650.jpg

pax_east_2020_tickets.jpg

You don't say...
if you're looking for the best reasons to go it's not that above. Happy to list off the 5-15 games I played and really enjoyed I never heard of.

Just the title change. No gameplay differences.
Based on Mame, the US version most likely has some bug fixes though.

The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.3, 92.11.26)
The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.5, 92.12.07)

Boogie Wings (Asia v1.5, 92.12.07)
Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
Boogie Wings (USA v1.7, 92.12.14)

Just the title change. No gameplay differences.
Based on Mame, the US version most likely has some bug fixes though.

The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.3, 92.11.26)
The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.5, 92.12.07)

Boogie Wings (Asia v1.5, 92.12.07)
Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
Boogie Wings (USA v1.7, 92.12.14)
Thanks Nem, I guess ill keep mine as US Boogie Wings, I like that title better anyways, but also they might have made it easier to play?? I will check out both and see if I spot any differences, probably wont.

Mr. Baller aka Deep Pockets picked up the Cutes today, pleasure to finally meet this awesome fellow AP member. Super smooth transaction as always. Enjoy your new cabs, ill be in touch in the future regarding the Dino King ;)
it was a pleasure meeting you Derick and thank you! for holding the cabs for me, I highly appreciate it..the cabs are in good hands:)

Mr. Baller aka Deep Pockets picked up the Cutes today, pleasure to finally meet this awesome fellow AP member. Super smooth transaction as always. Enjoy your new cabs, ill be in touch in the future regarding the Dino King ;)
it was a pleasure meeting you Derick and thank you! for holding the cabs for me, I highly appreciate it..the cabs are in good hands:)
Likewise brother :thumbup:

I want to say thank you! to my fellow AP member @meybarra for making the trip with me to NY to pickup the cabs.. that was a painful long trip..I hate driving and I tried different avenue to get the cabs to me and nothing worked but @meybarra offered to help with driving and going on the trip..thanks man and enjoy that 14”PVM as a small token of my thanks and appreciation.

Cute cabs summary - I have never seen cutes in person or being sold in this hobby..I saw a cute on eBay in Mexico and did not look good..

the two cabs from Derick - they are beautiful and yes they are mint condition and everything is included but the keys. I am one happy papi and thankful to Derick for selling me such beautiful cabs..That Derick fellow, he is good people can altura..porque el dinero nunca pierde tiempo :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words brother, it was great to meet you both. Enjoy the cabs, they are true showpiece. And as you saw I had to let this go, just have too many cabs. I wish we would have had more time, would have let you pick through the storage units to see if you wanted anything else, not the Dino King, not yet anyway :D

Yeah, I was told those Cutes from mexico were trashed, and had the wrong chassis on them.

Back