What's new
Mark your items as sold

BattleTactix

Student
Reaction score
SOLD: Chewlix Clone, still wrapped from its delivery from Alibaba. It has 2P/12 Button Panel. Monitor is 720P. It has a Jamma connector and comes with a Pandora Box DX. Looking for $1000 or best offer. Also willing to trade for a candy cab. Must be able to either pick-up in the Orange County area of Southern California or arrange shipping themselves. Accept Paypal or Cash on pick-up.

Here's a video of the cabinet before it got shipped to the US. Please message if you're interested. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_6923.jpg
    IMG_6923.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Chewlix Clone .png
    Chewlix Clone .png
    831.4 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
If still available I might consider it, I would just need to find a way to get it up to LA

Yup, still available.
First time buyer but what options do I have to getting it shipped up here? (as in, if there's a service that does this, what should I google/contact)

Last edited:
First time buyer but what options do I have to getting it shipped up here? (as in, if there's a service that does this, what should I google/contact)
At that distance you just get a uhaul or truck and go pick it up.

You can also try uShip or NAVL.

Like am I crazy, this is like 30 miles away or something?

I have a buddy that can pick it up but only if I decide to; Still deciding if I want an SQ or this

Hi, I'm interested in this cab, but would need to figure out a way to ship it to Point Roberts or Blaine as I'm in Canada (cross-border drive).

Is the machine fully wrapped and do you still have the pallet/crate it came in or is it just like in the pictures? I just need to figure out logistics.

would need to figure out a way to ship it to Point Roberts or Blaine as I'm in Canada (cross-border drive).
I decided against buying a cab located in Canada, because the boarder guard at the crossing told me I'd have to pay "Tax" on it when bringing back into the USA.

I said "but how will you know how much I paid for it to assess the taxable amount, the receipt will be hand written if I have one at all"
He said "oh don't worry we'll charge you based on what we value it at, regardless of what any receipt says"

Just let that sink in for a moment... They make up some number (ie its a used arcade cab/these guys have no basis of comparison) and expect you to pay, or I guess abandon your item(s) at the crossing.

I have no idea how it works when your dealing with shipping companies moving it for you, this was me attempting to move a Blast City myself (2hr drive) with a rented uHaul truck in/around Montrel CA/Burlington VT USA area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm interested in this cab, but would need to figure out a way to ship it to Point Roberts or Blaine as I'm in Canada (cross-border drive).

Is the machine fully wrapped and do you still have the pallet/crate it came in or is it just like in the pictures? I just need to figure out logistics.
Unfortunately I threw away the crate the machine arrived in. The machine is not fully wrapped, only the top part is wrapped as shown in the photo in the description. Feel free to DM if you have any other questions. Thank you.

Back