What's new
Mark your items as sold

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Selling at my cost $1600 + shipping SOLD
I think a member here was looking for one of these.

Brand New In Box Unopened - make me an offer.
3080Ti - FTW

These are not the new restricted mining cards afaik
Mining restricted card, like all 3080TIs
Corrected thanks to the eagle-eyed @rae
rae said:
That's incorrect, all 3080 TI are restricted. For non-TI cards the "LHR" explicitly identifies the card as restricted but that is not present for 3080 TI since they all are restricted so there is no need to differentiate.

I would also consider trades/cash offers:

Air Gallet

To help some fellow members out, maybe:
Sega System E
Jaleco Mega System 1 (for new Multi)
Namco System 1
Irem M72

Maybe some other stuff
1626363129814.png

Last edited:
Forgot it is brand new, unopened all security seals intact. You can register with EVGA without issues.

3080Ti - These are not the new restricted mining cards afaik

That's incorrect, all 3080 TI are restricted. For non-TI cards the "LHR" explicitly identifies the card as restricted but that is not present for 3080 TI since they all are restricted so there is no need to differentiate.

You are correct, forgot about that with all the bullshit that's happening with gpus . The model number was listed of what card it is.

Card is sold already in any case.

SOLD
3080Ti-1.jpg

3080Ti-3.jpg

3080Ti-4.jpg

3080Ti-2.jpg

Card being shipped out, blanked part of the serial cause some people like to check pics online and register serials numbers.
Security seals intact, unopened box, etc.. Being shipped, priority mail, insured, signature required to avoid any potential issues.

Back