What's new
Mark your items as sold
Nice price for an awesome kit.

So jealous! I'd happily buy for this price if anyone else out there has one.

Last edited:
someone know the regular price for a fullkit of this game today ?

someone know the regular price for a fullkit of this game today ?
$3000 - $3500? Just based on the fact that any Cave shmup pcb with partial kit contents usually lands around $1500-$2k on the interwebs, and a new Espagaluda kit can be purchased on Arcade Shock for $2500.

$3000 - $3500? Just based on the fact that any Cave shmup pcb with partial kit contents usually lands around $1500-$2k on the interwebs, and a new Espagaluda kit can be purchased on Arcade Shock for $2500.
There is absolutely no way another ver is 3-3.5k. None. Zero.

These kits were selling brand new for 750 well after the normal version of MFBL was selling for double that.

Last edited:
These kits were selling brand new for 750 well after the normal version of MFBL was selling for double that.
Its pretty trivial to upgrade them to regular BL over JTAG though.
Dunno what these typically go for nowadays though. Would expect at least 2500 for a kit.

Is there some doc on how to do that conversion? Is it intrusive?

Its pretty trivial to upgrade them to regular BL over JTAG though.
Dunno what these typically go for nowadays though. Would expect at least 2500 for a kit.
100%. Don’t underestimate Cave collectors and what they’re willing to pay for full kits.

LOL, this thread made me go WTF how did I miss it for this price. Then I saw the dates... Still awesome price back then. I paid A LOT more for this kit :(

Back