What's new
For Sale

Strikers1945guy

Beginner
Reaction score
SOLD for listed price

Hard decision but it’s time to move on.
$1600 USD PayPal F&F
Price includes all shipping & insurance costs !!!
Can ship next day

All art is original, complete and never displayed, includes promotional flyer as well. No holes, no tape marks. Box is mint. PCB has seen very little use.

I don’t post here often but I have perfect seller rating on system11 with the exact same username (30 feedback score):
https://shmups.system11.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14149

IMG_1712.jpeg

IMG_1713.jpeg

Cheers

Last edited:
Might help if you introduced yourself or posted some feedback?

I mentioned it in the opening post I have perfect feedback on system11 with a link to my account (exact same username)
Perfect feedback 30 transactions

https://shmups.system11.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14149

If you go you can see detailed feedback from past buyers, most recently sold a pink sweets full kit in the spring.

Attachments

• IMG_4218.jpeg
    IMG_4218.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 28
Unfortunately not a link available unless you have an account there. So a lot of folks may not even be able to see it.
I was not aware of that.
Well hopefully some people have accounts there especially shmup fans.
If anyone wants full detailed pictures of all feedback I’d be happy to provide it but I won’t spam the topic with 10+ pictures!
Please message me if you’d like it

I also did a transaction here with member Psnooky back in November

Unfortunately not a link available unless you have an account there. So a lot of folks may not even be able to see it.
He's got 30 positive feedbacks over there and I messaged him there to verify it's actually him. I don't see any reason to doubt this seller right now. If he replies there that it's NOT him, I'll immediately let everyone know!

Fun game with fantastic art. I don't collect art, but this one almost makes me want to start...

Great price but I can NOT love this game. and I tried a bunch of times.

Where's mushi at that price please?! :)

Back