What's new
Mark your items as sold
Yes, its called Hakuryu or Raijin 2 (afaik) and looks different.
Would make sense if its just another paint job.
Thank you!

Made a new DIN8 to Scart cable last night that I'm happy with which will be included.

Uh1NnhTl.jpg

I'll just put this out there: Every PCB I've walked into here in the Tokyo area has one of these running a game at all times for display/showcase purposes. The unit itself is not for sale, it is the shop supergun. If you've ever read anything negative about these, take it with a grain of salt. Do you think shops like Mak and BEEP would have one of these things running at all times during business hours if it wasn't a solid product?

This is an insane deal, especially considering it includes domestic shipping. I would have bought it myself had I still lived in the US. If you've been on the fence about getting a supergun, give this some serious consideration.

Edit: Grammar/Clarity.

Last edited:
I'll just put this out there: Every PCB I've walked into here in the Tokyo area has one of these running a game at all times for display/showcase purposes. The unit itself is not for sale, it is the shop supergun. If you've ever read anything negative about these, take it with a grain of salt. Do you think shops like Mak and BEEP would have one of these things running at all times during business hours if it wasn't a solid product?

This is an insane deal, especially considering it includes domestic shipping. I would have bought it myself had I still lived in the US. If you've been on the fence about getting a supergun, give this some serious consideration.

Edit: Grammar/Clarity.
Thanks Joko! It hasn't met a board it didn't like :). I don't have a lot of pcb's so figured I'd put it up for sale and see if someone else might want to enjoy it. Very nice having the turbo switches built into the CP and with the PSU swap, no need for a 100v stepdown, it just works. I'll probably regret selling it but what else is new..lol

^ Hey, when you need the space you need the space. I live in the land of tiny houses; I perfectly understand lol.

I don’t even have pcbs anymore and I am tempted to go pick this up because it is down the street lol.

Do it. Get a CPS2 multi after and call it a day. Combined with that AES I picked up for you you’ll have the best of the 90s on a budget. It’s hard to get bored with all the great CPS2 and Neo Geo games.
I don’t even have pcbs anymore and I am tempted to go pick this up because it is down the street lol.

I have one of these that I modified to Sanwa parts, although the stock Seimitsu are very good. These are absolutely phenomenal, honestly, it's tempting to get another one. Someone should scoop this up.
20210411_163126.jpg

I have one of these that I modified to Sanwa parts, although the stock Seimitsu are very good. These are absolutely phenomenal, honestly, it's tempting to get another one. Someone should scoop this up.
20210411_163126.jpg
Bling bling!! Nice! I like JLF's with the kowal actuator or the otto 14mm actuator, thats very clean! Which mounting brackets for those JLF's?

Bling bling!! Nice! I like JLF's with the kowal actuator or the otto 14mm actuator, thats very clean! Which mounting brackets for those JLF's?
Thanks! I was very happy with how it turned out, and the metal body of the Raijin was a good match for the metallic buttons. Sometimes Sanwa makes things that are so nice I just have to get them and I tell myself that I'll use them one day, that's what happened here. 😅 I actually used the Kowal Flat Plate Converter to get the JLFs installed, I had to use some nuts for spacers, but it worked out nicely.

Tengo uno de estos que modifiqué con piezas Sanwa, aunque los Seimitsu originales son muy buenos. Son absolutamente fenomenales, sinceramente, es tentador conseguir otro. Alguien debería hacerse cargo de esto.
20210411_163126.jpg

Back