What's new
Mark your items as sold

themisterfalcon

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello, I have a few essential parts (NOS) for the Taito Egret 2/3/AWSD as well as the Vewlix for sale as I ended up with more than I needed.

Prices include shipping in the United States. If you are outside of the US, expect a $15-20 shipping rate on top of the listed cost. Please take this into consideration before you ask me to create a shipping quote.

Payment is accepted via PayPal Friends & Family or Venmo. No exceptions.

Shipping will be via USPS First Class in a bubble mailer with some cardboard for extra protection. These plates are hardened steel so we don't need to go overboard with the packing!

---

PXL_20220310_202741707.jpeg

Taito Egret 2/3/AWSD Joystick Bracket $25 each SOLD ( top row of photo)
Suitable for Sanwa JLF stick mounted at the correct height.

Taito Vewlix Joystick Brackets $25 each SOLD (2pcs available, bottom row of photo)
Suitable for Sanwa JLF stick mounted at the correct height.

Taito Vewlix Control Lock Plate $55 SOLD (1pc available, bottom right of photo)
This is an essential part of the Vewlix control panel locking mechanism. Some cab importers remove this when they remove the LY-1153 locks. Why they do either is beyond me, but this part is necessary, and unfortunately expensive due to its complexity. The attached Vewlix Control Panel Assy diagram shows the specific location of this piece and it is marked as #3.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 12.41.55 PM.png

Thank you!

Last edited:
Interested in the control lock plate, can you please post a close up picture?

The "U" shaped top most piece in this shot.
MNto5Mu.jpg

50$, wow what a steal.

Lol, yeah the hobby is out of hand. I'll pass for now, just checked mine which is a little damaged from the Lock getting drilled, but it functions perfectly.

Back