What's new
Mark your items as sold

oneleaf86

Grand Master
Reaction score
[align=center]Hey guys,

I have a few boards up for sale. All prices are in Australian dollars. Payment is to be made via PayPal gift or +4%.
The Australian dollar is currently as low as it's been since 2003!

[/align]

[align=center]-System 18 Alien Storm conversion (includes motherbaord) $350 (around $207 USD) SOLD

-System 32 Golden Axe II conversion with bonus Dark Edge rom board (includes motherboard) $450 (around $266 USD) SOLD

-Taito F2 short board with Liquid Kids, runark and Final Blow $450 (around $266 USD) SOLD

If my prices are out of line please let me know!
Will add pictures soon
:)

[/align]

Last edited:
When you come up with prices, let me know about the F2 stuff!

Runark and Liquid Kids are rad. Final Blow is pretty fun too surprisingly (I use mine as a test PCB).

I wish to have a system32 game. hope will be a great price (always Isy have nice offers)

Last edited:
I'm interested in that System 18 Alien Storm. I'll send a PM momentarily.

I need an F2 mobo, are they all interchangeable? I have a bunch of ROM boards, but no mobo.

20200319-002221.jpg
20200319-002238.jpg

Guess I shouldn't have gone to bed T_T

Guess I shouldn't have gone to bed T_T
I'm only buying the short board F2 set, so if you want that long board one, it's available! I had to double check to see which motherboard I needed for my games, I guess they are interchangeable, so I just went with the short one.

Goddamn it, how did I miss this? Am after a SYSTEM-18 board right now. Golden Axe II as well!!! Crap. Just bought an Alien Storm ROM board and have a Shadow Dancer coming but no RIM board yet.

Interested in the F2 stuff if it is still available. I am a local so I get the shit price, lol.

Sorry you missed out on the Golden Axe mate!

I still have an F2 available with Liquid Kids/Runark.

Look at the bright side, shipping is way cheaper for you! :D

Haha, true about shipping! Still a nice price for those games really. Can you send me some pics, please? Almost bought a Runark ROM board last night, so it is nice timing! Still bummed about GAII, though. Oh well. I will have to live with a convert for the moment.

Back