What's new
Mark your items as sold

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
For Sale - My last Vewlix Diamond Black %100 Taito original. it needs a good home...the cab is in a like new condition and always seats in my living room, little use. The original plate where the Nesica reader goes will be placed back, right now there is an L plate with two 24mm buttons for PS4/Xbox functions..

Price - $3,950..
shipping - prefers local cash and carry or you arrange shipping STI if not local.

Willing to entrain partial trades Aero City (2) and cash for the Diamond.

Pics later today. Thanks

Attachments

• image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    452.1 KB · Views: 345
  • image7.JPG
    image7.JPG
    404.6 KB · Views: 373
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    416.9 KB · Views: 374
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    336.4 KB · Views: 434
  • image4.JPG
    image4.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 395
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    371.8 KB · Views: 414
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    442 KB · Views: 415
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    308.6 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Clarification- just as it is pictured, yes? (buyer could use a brooks or grab a jvs IO). They are gorgeous cabs.

I would have definitely taken it if it weren't for the current events going on right now. She looks to have been very well taken care of.

I can't recall if I asked- apologies if so- but willing to flex on the price? I just missed out on an orange diamond with I/O and some extra goodies, so I have a good idea of the range I'd work with.

Thanks sir!

I can't recall if I asked- apologies if so- but willing to flex on the price? I just missed out on an orange diamond with I/O and some extra goodies, so I have a good idea of the range I'd work with.

Thanks sir!
I wish that I could, sorry man..that Diamond cost me $5k. I am loosing quite a bit of money already. Wait for a better deal. Thanks

Back