What's new
For Sale
Nice pics of that immaculate Espgaluda. I’m still interested as per page one, but I also just splurged on an MVS title that I’ve been looking for for ages, so I’d definitely need to hear the price first 🙈

I know you don’t need to hear this from me or anyone else, but in the circumstances there’s obviously no rush to see this through just because you started the thread!

Real stuff matters much more, we can all wait!

Was asked about international shipping - here is my stance on that.

I would rather sell locally, meaning in the USA, than ship internationally.
The reason is that it's way more expensive, I would have to ship via UPS/DHL or FedEx. I would have to declare the full value for insurance purposes.
The post office is not a choice really, I have shipped a few packages internationally with them over the last few months and I still have packages in transit and these were shipped priority express.

So if you are willing to cover shipping costs with one of those services, I would be willing to do it.

Was asked about international shipping - here is my stance on that.

I would rather sell locally, meaning in the USA, than ship internationally.
The reason is that it's way more expensive, I would have to ship via UPS/DHL or FedEx. I would have to declare the full value for insurance purposes.
The post office is not a choice really, I have shipped a few packages internationally with them over the last few months and I still have packages in transit and these were shipped priority express.

So if you are willing to cover shipping costs with one of those services, I would be willing to do it.
Fair comment.

It really is worth it for international buyers to consider import tax on top of the cost of international shipping. Both together can turn a bargain into an overpayment…

I’m in the UK, and I’ve been hit with really costly fees when buying from both the US and Europe (Brexit was so dumb!!).

With this common sense in mind, I’ll say I’m not looking to buy this Espgaluda after all.
I have another pricey purchase on the way, and will hit fees with that too.

That being said, it looks absolutely immaculate. I’m already annoyed at myself for not being more bold. He who hesitates is lost, and all that.

This will play on my mind for sure, and these boards will never get any cheaper. If you’re thinking about it, get in sharpish before my common sense gives way and I do it anyway.

GLWS

Dude, take care of family first, come deal with us assholes later!
He's practically family here. That rich uncle that we always hear about.

Also, yeah the virus hitting us as well but fortunately it's only mild stuff. Have to be extra careful with my own mom since she has other medical issues

Hmm missed that you're selling Espgaluda. I'm interested should the deal fall through.

Back