What's new
Want To Buy

Grinning Cat

Student
Reaction score
Bit of a favour, but I just wanted to order a couple of adapters for my HAS Superguns (from Mike/RGB's store). However, there now seems to be a $190 minimum order for UK - and the adapters I'm looking at are like $20 each.

If I paid for everything upfront, I was wondering if someone EU-based would be willing to order them, and then ship them on to me? Happy to throw in a few bucks for your trouble :)

Also happy to be given the full FromJapan treatment - where you threaten to destroy my stuff after X number of days ;)

Bit of a favour, but I just wanted to order a couple of adapters for my HAS Superguns (from Mike/RGB's store). However, there now seems to be a $190 minimum order for UK - and the adapters I'm looking at are like $20 each.

If I paid for everything upfront, I was wondering if someone EU-based would be willing to order them, and then ship them on to me? Happy to throw in a few bucks for your trouble :)

Also happy to be given the full FromJapan treatment - where you threaten to destroy my stuff after X number of days ;)
Glad to help if you need 👍🏻

Honestly, thanks so much @AlxUnderBase :thumbup:

Was just suggested to me I should try reaching out to RGB by PM first. If it's a no go, I'll definitely drop you a PM :)

I would have been happy to do a combined order with you, but unfortunately the Reco PCB I would like to buy is out of stock at the moment.

I would have been happy to do a combined order with you, but unfortunately the Reco PCB I would like to buy is out of stock at the moment.
Don't worry - I completely understand :) Quite a lot of stuff seems to be out of stock right now. I imagine quite a lot of people loaded up on other stuff when they bought the HAS 5.0.

Back