What's new

-Ace-

Professional
Reaction score
I have a Super neo 29" that's practically new, so I don't know that it's something physically wrong with my cab, but my question is if there is different wiring within these MVS cabs that is different than a regular jamma cab in regards to audio? I have tried a number of pcb's with varying results with the audio- some work, and some don't. But one I have zero problems with sound is Darksofts MVS multi- works perfectly. What am I missing, or is there something I could/should do to get proper audio in this cab? As a note, I am not talking about pcb's that require -5 for the audio. Thanks for any help-

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
You can kill the audio circuit on JAMMA PCB's by plugging them into MVS-wired cabs. So it's a good idea to not keep plugging them in.

You need an adapter from JAMMA PCB to MVS cab. You used to be able to buy a Jamma Nation X Big Red Adapter, but I don't see them on his site any more. Not sure who you'd buy one through nowadays.

-Ace-

Professional
Reaction score
You can kill the audio circuit on JAMMA PCB's by plugging them into MVS-wired cabs.
Ok, so I am all set now with the proper adapter on my SuperNeo, thanks. Unfortunately due to my ignorance on this issue, I messed up the audio on one of my prized pcb’s. What is the most likely component to get taken out in the audio circuitry from what I did? Just wondering if there is anything that can be pin pointed and I’ll hit that first. I had ordered an amp, but I am not so sure that’s where my issue is.