What's new
For Sale

FatimahFatCakes

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi Arcade Projects,

Mods please delete if not allowed.

I will be heading to Japan to meet with a supplier, and he also has a massive collection of PCBs that are for sale. I will be making some purchases myself, but if there are any particular PCBs you are looking for, let me know know the name and your target price, and I’ll see if he has it.

Thanks,
Nick

Not sure what they are running, but if there are any Mushi Futari (another ver) pcb's, I'd love to know what they are asking, and be contacted.

Depending on price I'd be interested in a copy of Lupin the 3rd: the shooting for Naomi if one should be available.

Yeah this is a case of “depends on what you got and how much you want for it?” I’m looking for Rabbit, some PGM games like Spectral Vs Generation, Martial Masters, The Gladiator, Fighting Layer, cheap Lindbergh/Chihiros, maybe a TTT2 setup if it’s real cheap. Asura Blade, Asura Buster… guess it really depends on what you dig up and price point.

Also FWIW, @FatimahFatCakes had posted the thread below with lots of PCBs for sale, but not responsive to PM’s. Seemed more like a price check than a genuine sale thread.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/how-much-are-these-pcbs-to-sell.20491/

Might be worth posting up / requesting some solid feedback before making any deals, giving out pricing info and most definitely before handing over any money.
That’s why I recommended to take @Joko3, who has tons of credibility here. Also experience packing and shipping… and it’s his business. Not sure if he’d want to go, but hey.

Otherwise, this guy is not actually the seller, and has no history here, hence buyer SUPER beware.

That’s why I recommended to take @Joko3, who has tons of credibility here. Also experience packing and shipping… and it’s his business. Not sure if he’d want to go, but hey.

Otherwise, this guy is not actually the seller, and has no history here, hence buyer SUPER beware.
Hi Ekorz,

I fully understand the concerns. I did do a price check early last year on boards that I have in my office storage. However the office has been incredibly busy and my staff had not had a chance to properly check all the boards.

I’m travelling to Japan tonight and thought it would be a good opportunity meet up with an old supplier (we go way back to the 1990s) and look for more boards as my he will have already tested the boards and I do not need to do more testing myself.

I have actually sold a board to someone (Swirl) on this forum last year. Received another PM from him after reading this post and am happy to hear that he is still enjoying the game(Mahou Daisasuken) to this day.

I am not trying to rip anyone off, however I completely understand the concerns. Happy to do some verification to individuals before sending over any money my way.

Thanks,
Nick

My recommendation is if you have the cash to be flying around and buying expensive PCBs, just buy them all and figure it out later. These things aren't getting any cheaper.

Also, consider introducing yourself to the community; small things like introductions go a long way, especially when the entirety of your contributions to the forum are trying to sell things.

Good luck!

I am not trying to rip anyone off, however I completely understand the concerns. Happy to do some verification to individuals before sending over any money my way.
Also. It’s a thing (rule) around here to name a price and not to ask people “what they are willing to pay”.

One successful anecdotal sale doesn’t equate to much confidence when we’re talking about pricey PCBs either. Nor does the excuse of your office/staff being too busy for you to reply to the many, many number of PM’s and interest for your last sale venture on these forums. Communication is key if that was the case.

As @kazuo said, introduce yourself. Help the community out a bit with your many decades knowledge, poke around and throw some posts down and then come peddling your goods/services.

Be sure to poke your head into the Australian Roll Call thread too. Lots of peeps from down under here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/australian-roll-call-registry-deals-thread.8352/

My recommendation is if you have the cash to be flying around and buying expensive PCBs, just buy them all and figure it out later. These things aren't getting any cheaper.

Also, consider introducing yourself to the community; small things like introductions go a long way, especially when the entirety of your contributions to the forum are trying to sell things.

Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestion! I will definitely be posting there.

Also. It’s a thing (rule) around here to name a price and not to ask people “what they are willing to pay”.

One successful anecdotal sale doesn’t equate to much confidence when we’re talking about pricey PCBs either. Nor does the excuse of your office/staff being too busy for you to reply to the many, many number of PM’s and interest for your last sale venture on these forums. Communication is key if that was the case.

As @kazuo said, introduce yourself. Help the community out a bit with your many decades knowledge, poke around and throw some posts down and then come peddling your goods/services.

Be sure to poke your head into the Australian Roll Call thread too. Lots of peeps from down under here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/australian-roll-call-registry-deals-thread.8352/

Thanks djsheep, completely agree that it wasn't exactly inducing confidence.

I will check out that Australian Roll Call thread.

P.S. Just saw and checked out your site, looks awesome!

Back