Muchi Muchi Pork
Akai Katana
Deathsmiles
DDP SDOJ

i search the
SEGA Soundboard 837-7000 from the X-Board Game "Super Monaco GP"
and
TAiTO - The Ninja Warriors

would be great if you find this board :)

Last edited:
Looking for a taito light bringer

Please check for Vertexer. I will dump it afterwards.

0n49t32d2t321.jpg

If you find a super rare game for 30 quid, you'll sell it to me for 40.

Holy unlikelyhood batman.

there are some professionnal proxy who charge only 300-500Y to source something. why being charged for each detail $$$, by joko3 or you ? ...

there are some professionnal proxy who charge only 300-500Y to source something. why being charged for each detail $$$, by joko3 or you ? ...
Because @Joko3 does things properly and doesn’t cut corners.

You’re not going to get off to a good start here criticising one of our own that’s helped many.

If you can find me a SNK MVS 33 inch cabinet I will pay you a big margin. I can arrange the transport from Japan.

In my experience human middle men charge 10% minimum and not all of them will test your PCBs before shipping.

@Joko3 is quite cheap considering the care and effort he puts in.

I still would only go with someone that is trusted by the community. That is @Joko3. Now granted that what he charges does make small or cheap orders not as recommended through him but as soon as you have something you genuinely care about or something expensive it is both cheaper and safer through @Joko3 than any proxy I’ve used.

Fuck both jauce and sendico shipping estimates vs actual prices 😂

Back