What's new
Want To Buy

lowlight

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Currently looking for any one of the following things; perhaps someone can help me out? Hoping for some reasonable offers...

SEGA:
NAOMI2 Motherboard

NAMCO:
Berabow Man
Blazer
Galaga '88
Alice In Wonderland (Marchen Maze)
Pac-Mania
Tank Force
Shadowland (Yokai Douchuuki)

Can tell you that Galaga88 and Pacmania have both been going in the 250-300 range everywhere I've seen...so as for reasonable offers, I guess it depends on your definition of reasonable.

Naomi2 Mobo shouldn't be too hard to come across.

Can tell you that Galaga88 and Pacmania have both been going in the 250-300 range everywhere I've seen...so as for reasonable offers, I guess it depends on your definition of reasonable.

Naomi2 Mobo shouldn't be too hard to come across.
Yeah, I kind of figured that (System 1 boards). But even then, that price range is more "reasonable" then some I've seen from my vendors overseas who are often asking in the thousands for some odd reason. As for the Naomi-2 hardware, I feel a reasonable price for a board is under $200...but then I am biased.

I feel the same way you do about the Naomi hardware .. however due to the "NetBoot Boom" its hard to touch a Naomi 2 for less than $250 and the Net DIMMs are kind of steep now too. I got pretty much everything i need for a netboot rig just waiting for a reasonably (cheap) priced Net DIMM.

I feel the same way you do about the Naomi hardware .. however due to the "NetBoot Boom" its hard to touch a Naomi 2 for less than $250 and the Net DIMMs are kind of steep now too. I got pretty much everything i need for a netboot rig just waiting for a reasonably (cheap) priced Net DIMM.
True. Look, I get it's a speculative market with this stuff right now (which is why I'm also not too surprised by the asking price for some boards overseas). It's just that unlike playing/trading cards or comic books, a lot of these boards do have considerable solder/interconnect wear on them if they've seen any commercial action. That's why I sometimes snort at the idea of a board like "Bad Dudes" going for more than $75 not including shipping outside of venues like eBay (I get the inflation on eBay/Paypal); seems unfairly priced, imho. But again, I am biased.

Back