What's new
I have sold all of the stock I was sent. Thanks everyone!
Thank you! You made it possible people to get them reasonably priced in States. My father's health issues and my other hobbies drained all the energy I had and you distributing those selectors was a big help.

Anyway, I'm still building these at least as long as there is pcbs left. I sending out two today and then I need to build and install one more.

I should probably teach my kids to build these :P

Nice video, couldn't help notice the A1200 box on the floor :thumbup:

Nice video, couldn't help notice the A1200 box on the floor :thumbup:
Yeah, got that boxed A1200 some time ago. I'm now installing it as my gaming/hometheater room Amiga. I actually have 2 x A1200, A500 plus and 2 x A500, all modded some way (Turbo, hard drive, usb floppy etc)

Finally had the time and passion to install my game selector...excellent piece of work - again many thanks to Mikka! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd really love to buy one of those if it's still available.

Thanks!

Where are you? Update your profile with your location, please.

Miisalo is the guy to contact then. Maybe he has one left.

I'll pay $25 PLUS shipping for a 3D printed case for the ST-V LCD if anyone can make one...

Yo...I have been stupidly busy and not even visiting the forum (ok, I did day or two ago). I'm sorry I haven't answered private messages, I just did go through them. I still got some pcbs left, but I have been extremely busy lately and missing some parts. Also i was contacted by people wanting to sell these in the states but now I haven't heard anything about them. So give me few days and I'll check if I can build some and sell'em

Hi

I'd like to buy one of these LCD Selector PCB

Are they still available?

Thanks in advance

Fuuuuuck, I promised to get back to you and then...my cabinet broke, I noticed that I have unfinished stuff in my worklist, our kickboxing gym had problems with landlord and we decided to find a new bigger place and had to start moving the gym. I know, excuses after excuses.

Anyway, I currently just don't have time to build and send these before I fin(n)ish other work. But... yesterday a friend of mine - who is huge collector of arcade and console stuff - visited me to bring me stuff I bought from him and some other stuff I had promised to fix for him. He currently has free time and need for the money and is more than capable to build these so we decided that if there is a demand for these, he can start to make these and I can still offer technical support etc.

What happens now is that my friend is going to register here and then set up some sort of sales thread for these and start to handle the requests. And later when I have time and get new ideas, he might be then doing the building for those things too. This ways you people can actually get the stuff and I'm keeping myself sane and get other stuff done.

For anyone wanting to print out a 3D case for the LCD selector, check this thread:

3D Printed Sega ST-V Multi LCD Selector Case

They came out great! Thanks to TwistedSymphony for designing them.

ST-VLCDcase.jpg

Back