Reaction score
30 PCS coming A month $30 each d67f13be-2fcb-4def-b90a-5626d05e3571.JPG

Attachments

• image1 (3).png
    image1 (3).png
    371.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
KC again with the great prices!

Also, none of that 'I don't know how much these are worth, make me an offer' business. Thumbs up!

Lol damn already sold out. I didn't even have enough time to think about purchasing a couple.

I'm asking I the hooe that I can get on the list and know shipping for the next round ;)

Just wondering if anyone ever received the stools they purchased? I bought 2 but haven't received them yet.

Just wondering if anyone ever received the stools they purchased? I bought 2 but haven't received them yet.
I have not got mine yet either :( . I paid for them on march 27th(about 4 months ago) and still nothing. Im waiting for @kcarcadegame to let me know when they will be shipping.

sorry moving warehouse so busy with no out in few day will refund the money by still keep it for you ,just pay me when I have time to ship

Depending on how long it takes for you to find the time to ship the stools it may make sense to not bother refunding and just ship them when your ready. It’s been 4 months I can wait a little more. I was just curious if there was a date or an eta of when it would be shipped. My first estimated ship date from you was April.

I will say that over my time here I've learned that patience can certainly be worth your time... @kcarcadegame was able during this busy time to get me a New Net City cabinet. I will admit catching the man when he is not busy is hard! I am currently hunting for a new cab, and the contact I wound up with was taking too much time to get me a quote, I found out later KC was the man behind the curtain, and my contact was just a friend of his.

I learned that the "moving warehouse so busy" is a legit explanation as I too have tried to reach him lately. I had the pleasure of speaking to him yesterday via phone in my pursuit to nail down a price on the cabs I am after. It was very clear that this man was busy, literally moving a warehouse full of cabs around. I can't imagine the inventory nightmare on hand to say the least.

I can say that KC has many magical things that you may want, I'd suggest not burning any bridges, you may find that you need to cross them again later.

Yes kc is great I’ve bought few cabs from him already and referred few people to him as well. I’ve been informed that my stools have been shipped along with my friends 2 blast city all together. I’d very gladly do business with @kcarcadegame again in the future he is a great guy and has always helped me out.

I was at his warehouse during the middle of the move. It looked like a lot of work, and the hot ass weather in LA doesn't help.

Here's the thing though: everyone gets busy. Maybe don't take people's money and promise something that you are too busy to follow through on? I am a very patient guy, but when I am told repeatedly that they will be sent out with tracking number and then nothing until I ask for an update, then repeat... eventually my patience runs thin. All that great inventory is of no use to me if never gets sent out

Yes, please take my "order" so you can be the one waiting for your money to be refunded while being told these are going to ship any day now. I would gladly trade places with you.

Back