What's new

pacoarcade

Professional
Reaction score
Is there any problem if you use "too much" copper like inductance or some electrical issue? let's say 4x 16 AWG and 6x 16 AWG copper cables for +5V and GND, respectively. I'm currently using <10 inches 18 AWG copper cables but I'm always open to improve my setup.

About the ghosting, I run a THS7374 based video driver circuit and the image had ghosting. I solved it using a 100uF capacitor in the +5V/GND legs of this video IC as the datasheet recommends.

fdasta0079

Beginner
Reaction score
I ended up sticking a Happ Super Harness in there. The difference in build quality compared to the off-brand Chinese one I was using was huge.

anomaluigi

New User
Reaction score
Final update on this, ended up cutting some bad grounding out of the video wire that seemed to be the cause. Monitor looks crispy as hell now. Thanks for your help, guys!
Hi. I have the exact same problem on my New Astro city cab when hooking up Naomi netdimm kit. But my jamma harness looks pretty original and on good shape. Haven’t noticed this issue using my CP2/3. Just wondering what exactly you did to fix it. Any advise would be much appreciated. Thanks!